• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Oppo BDP-103

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkish

Hi, all -- I'm taking the 4K plunge and, as a result, I'm selling my trusty Oppo BDP-103.

I bought the Oppo used on eBay in 2019, and the critter is still going strong -- no playback issues of any sort. (I just spent the afternoon playing a couple of Talking Heads DVD-As.)

Cosmetically, the unit has a few noticeable scratches on the top, but otherwise no significant signs of wear.

The Oppo will come with a power cord and an aftermarket remote (no owner's manual).

$225 shipped -- continental US only, PayPal only.

Thanks for looking!

Great price! If I didn't already have 2 (both of which I paid about 2X this) I'd get it.

Having back-players is smart imo. Who knows when they'll stop making universal players- except for maybe overpriced stuff like Reavon/Magnetar. I'd rather have one of these and pay Oppo to refresh it if it ever has any issues.

Hi, all -- I'm taking the 4K plunge and, as a result, I'm selling my trusty Oppo BDP-103.

I bought the Oppo used on eBay in 2019, and the critter is still going strong -- no playback issues of any sort. (I just spent the afternoon playing a couple of Talking Heads DVD-As.)

Cosmetically, the unit has a few noticeable scratches on the top, but otherwise no significant signs of wear.

The Oppo will come with a power cord and an aftermarket remote (no owner's manual).

Thanks for looking!
Cant buy as i’m in the UK, but can maybe help you sell it easier, I buy and sell a lot of stuff on ebay/gumtree, if it’s black with scratches here’s a great tip for hiding them, use a thick black ink marker on the scratch, wait 4 or 5 seconds then run over it with a wet wipe, I guarantee it will look 10 times better, good luck

Thanks for looking!
I'll take it. How do we complete the transaction?

Thanks for looking!
What are you replacing your 103 with?

Latest posts

Back