• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Fs: Qrx 9001

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rpampt

I have a QRX 9001 that I stumbled onto. I went back and forth on whether to do the whole Quad thing or not. My decision has been made and I am going to sell the QRX 9001. I have also listed it over on AK. Thought someone here may be interested too. $475 and buyer pays shipping.

Cosmetically, face plate is mint, top is excellent. Both ends are in good condition, left end has 1 chip at bottom, R end has 2 chips at bottom. Glass is excellent, although in some pictures glass looks scratched, it is not. I replaced the Tuner display lights and signal and strength meterlights with blue LED's. 4 channel meters are stock. 1 light of 8 is burned out.

Sounds very good and powerful. There is some bleed through from the R front channel to the L rear channel when in quad mode. One other item is intermittent static when in quad modes. May not do it for hours or it may do it right away. Sounds kind of like wind blowing. Will not do it in 2 channel mode. Have intentions of trying to clean the speaker selector again, to see if that helps, but haven't gotten around to it. It did this before, and after good cleaning it was gone.

I've been listening to it for several hours a day for weeks as my main system. No problems other than the wind blowing sound sometimes. I switch to 2 stereo when it does that.

Anyway, if interested, PM me. I have a lot of pictures but was unable to attach them. If you would like pics, send me a PM with email address and I can send.

Thanks

What happens when you try to attach the pictures? Do you get a file size error?

I'll have to try and attach something again. I think it mentioned something about file allotment. I attached the same photos in AK with no problem. Give me a sec and I'll try and see what it says.

Here is what I get. This was when trying to upload just 1 picture

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 41418752) (tried to allocate 5571937 bytes) in /home/oblio98/public_html/forums/includes/class_image.php on line 2401

Can you help?

If your attachment is 5.5 Mb in size, then the vB will not let you attach an image. It must be under 177K.

Send me a link to your AK thread so I can check it out.

Jon,

Here is a link, but it is located in Bartertown. This is in the private section only for subscribers. If you don't have access to it, PM me your email and I can send pics.

Yeah. I logged in as me but I don't have permission for that page.

I checked the pictures and they were less than 100 k except one was a little over 100 k so I guess that shouldn't be the problem.

Desmo,

I can email you pictures. I'll tell you what, I'll post it in the classified area of AK since my pictures post ok there. I'll add a link to this post after I do that.

Desmo and others interested. I posted pictures in Photobucket. Here is a link. This is the first time I used this site. Seems to work pretty slick.

http://s622.photobucket.com/albums/tt307/rpampt/

Let me know if you have any questions. Would like to see it go to a good home. I'm not in the buying/selling business. Long story how I ended up with this, but it's a nice unit. I'm trying to get rid of it and my original receiver and going to buy some separates. Would like to keep it but funds won't allow that.

Back