• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FT: James Taylor for Keb Mo? Aerosmith for Herbie Hancock?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone,

Out-Of-Print: I have a sealed copy of JT's Dad Loves His Work SACD. There's a crack on the front of the case, but it's otherwise pristine. I would be most interested in trading this for a copy of Keb Mo's Just Like You SACD or BB King & Eric Clapton's Riding With The King DVD-A.

In-Print: I've also got a NM copy of Aerosmith's Toys In The Attic SACD. I'd be interested in trading this for a copy of Herbie Hancock's Gershwin's World SACD.

My wanted list is finally beginning to shrink, however I will entertain any similar offers that you may have. I may have a few other gems lurking in my possession and will try and bring them to the table over the next few days...

I have done business with a few members here and at SH as well as eBay and have only positive feedback to speak of. PM me if you'd like to do business or if you have any questions. I will likely be posting this thread for SH members to check out, too.

Thanks,
Dan

Back