Great deal on a couple of dvds

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryW

I just bought "Road to Perdition" and "Catch Me If You Can" for a dollar apiece at dvdplanet.com. I probably would not have bought these movies, but for a buck each, what the hell. I also picked up Aaron Neville's "Believe" DVD-A for $7.48. Just thought I'd pass it along to anyone interested.....

GaryW said:
I just bought "Road to Perdition" and "Catch Me If You Can" for a dollar apiece at dvdplanet.com. I probably would not have bought these movies, but for a buck each, what the hell. I also picked up Aaron Neville's "Believe" DVD-A for $7.48. Just thought I'd pass it along to anyone interested.....

Believe is sonically one of the most pleasing DVD-A's out there. What a deal! Unfortunately I already have it.

Just received an email from dvdplanet.com stating that it was a computer error and that the above two dvds are not a buck apiece but are in fact, $14.99. I apologize to anyone else who tried to take advantage of this remarkable deal...all apologies.
Am getting "Believe" for $7.48 so that's still a good deal...

Back