DTS-CD If I have these files how do I make a dts disc I have a Mac

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i don't know what kind of disc burner appz do you use but usualy you need just open .cue file in this program.
.cue contain all necessary information for disc burning

FQ8_DTS.cdp
FQ8_DTS.cue
FQ8_DTS.sfk
FQ8_DTS.wav

You need to download the freeware app CUE WAV Extract. It will enable you to convert the files into a format that your Mac can read and can burn to a disc using Toast or other burning software.

Try it and let me know how it works for you. It's done fine for me on a Macbook Pro.

It's a CD image.
Toast should handle this for you - make an Audio CD, and feed it the CUE file making sure that the CUE file references where the WAV file is located on your local drive.

these are files from Tad I sent him hard drive to load my conversions. he did them on a PC and I have a Mac. i can play the wave with vlc but all one song no breaks
the cue wav extract says there is a invalid line.

You need to download the freeware app CUE WAV Extract. It will enable you to convert the files into a format that your Mac can read and can burn to a disc using Toast or other burning software.

Try it and let me know how it works for you. It's done fine for me on a Macbook Pro.

can you post what your cue file looks like done for a mac looking for the format of the file directory
Thank you
Jim

Back