Kaya Stewart

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonik Wiz

đź‘‚ 500 MPH EARS đź‘‚
QQ Supporter
Disclaimer: I really hate talent show competitions. And by hate I mean despise. But I found this so very interesting that I watched anyway & wanted to pass it on.

It's the audition of someone named Kaya Stewart who just happens to be the daughter of Dave Stewart. You know, half of the Eurythmics. He plays with his daughter at the audition with a song they wrote together. Pretty country twangy for me but I was captivated all through the song.

Is it me or does Dave Stewart remind you a lot of Mike Nesmith?

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I really hate talent show competitions. And by hate I mean despise. But I found this so very interesting that I watched anyway & wanted to pass it on.

It's the audition of someone named Kaya Stewart who just happens to be the daughter of Dave Stewart. You know, half of the Eurythmics. He plays with his daughter at the audition with a song they wrote together. Pretty country twangy for me but I was captivated all through the song.

Is it me or does Dave Stewart remind you a lot of Mike Nesmith?

And how COOL was that. Thanks for sharing SW ........ She has great stage presence, is quite attractive and with famous dad Dave Stewart will certainly go places!

Back