Kreator Blu Ray Audio coming in September(Heavy metal)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is the Blu-ray live or studio material?

FYI - There is a CD/DVD combo of Kreator - Enemy Of God Revisited (DVD+CD) - I have not idea what it is like, but the Manowar Warriors of the World SACD & Son's of Odin DVD (which a re the same label IIRC) are quite good.[h=1][/h]:

[h=1][/h]

FYI - There is a CD/DVD combo of Kreator - Enemy Of God Revisited (DVD+CD) - I have not idea what it is like, but the Manowar Warriors of the World SACD & Son's of Odin DVD (which a re the same label IIRC) are quite good.:

Enemy Of God has a 5.1 dts mix of the whole album and it's a real solid release (if we're talking thrash metal here), that I'd prefer to Manowar IMHO

FYI - There is a CD/DVD combo of Kreator - Enemy Of God Revisited (DVD+CD) - I have not idea what it is like, but the Manowar Warriors of the World SACD & Son's of Odin DVD (which a re the same label IIRC) are quite good.:

Nuclear Blast sure did experiment with formats and are obviously surround fans, I've got cool things of theirs on SACD & DVD-A, had no idea about this CD+DVD one.. Onto the shopping list it goes!! :D

FYI - There is a CD/DVD combo of Kreator - Enemy Of God Revisited (DVD+CD) - I have not idea what it is like, but the Manowar Warriors of the World SACD & Son's of Odin DVD (which a re the same label IIRC) are quite good.[h=1][/h]:

[h=1][/h]
Just ordered the Kreator DVD A.

Which one is Sons of odin by ELixir or Man o war; which edition? Do you have link
cheers

Back