Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.discogs.com/release/7008848-Ben-Keith-Friends-Seven-Gates-A-Christmas-Album
NC04MjE3LmpwZWc.jpeg

Listening now to, well it really is not a CD but it is stereo only from the Blu Ray Box Set.
Much more Pop added to there beginning Prog Sound of there earlier years. I prefer the earlier Proggy sounds.
Camel-Pressure Points-Live At Hammersmith Odeon 1984.
Rippped-FLAC-24bit/48Khz. DR's are 10, 11's, 12's, 13's.
R-2452821-1392970062-7330.jpg

Just want to give a shout out to this company, small company in UK, good customer relations, they will answer questions.
High quality CD's, kind of like Dutton Vocalion, but stereo CD's only. Lots of good choices, I have a batch on the way and I have ordered before also.
https://www.bgo-records.com/
Speaking of BGO Records, Markie, this just arrived today. Exceptional 3 disc remaster on two UK made RBCDs. Stunning sonics:

THE YOUNGBLOODS: ROCK FESTIVAL/RIDE THE WIND/GOOD AND DUSTY [WARNER/BGO remaster] Comes in slipcover

RIDE THE WIND [LIVE]: SUBLIME!

Sounds Good, Looks Good...: Rock Festival/Ride The Wind/Good And Dusty ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy Collins STRANGERS AGAIN [Cleopatra Records/Stereo RBCD] Quite a departure for the songstress as she duets with some rock royalty on twelve choice tracks!

R.85bcce85bcc04b45294af2bd8a3ff960

• 1 Strangers Again Feat. Ari Hest
  • 2 Miracle River Feat. Michael McDonald
  • 3 Belfast to Boston Feat. Marc Cohn
  • 4 When I Go Feat. Willie Nelson
  • 5 Make Our Garden Grow Feat. Jeff Bridges
  • 6 Feels Like Home Feat. Jackson Browne
  • 7 From Grace Feat. Thomas Dybdahl
  • 8 Hallelujah Feat. Bhi Bhiman
  • 9 Someday Soon Feat. Jimmy Buffett
  • 10 Stars in My Eyes Feat. Aled Jones
  • 11 Send in the Clowns Feat. Don McLean
  • 12 Races Feat. Glen Hansard

Speaking of BGO Records, Markie, this just arrived today. Exceptional 3 disc remaster on two UK made RBCDs. Stunning sonics:

THE YOUNGBLOODS: ROCK FESTIVAL/RIDE THE WIND/GOOD AND DUSTY [WARNER/BGO remaster] Comes in slipcover

RIDE THE WIND [LIVE]: SUBLIME!

Sounds Good, Looks Good...: Rock Festival/Ride The Wind/Good And Dusty ...

Have purchased several BGO disc sets. Agree great quality and selection. And reasonably priced.

Funny story behind this: a few years ago my mother went on some arctic boat expedition for a couple weeks. She was telling me about it, said they had a musician onboard who played gtr & sang during the evenings. He had some CD's for sale, so she bought one.

I almost fell out of my chair when she showed me the CD. Daniel Freaking Lanois?? Sitting in the corner playing gtr on a boat in the arctic, and nobody had any clue who he was! 🤣

The CD was originally released in 1989. And it sounds great! Not surprisingly.

lanois_acadie.jpg

Back