Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1710025521258.jpeg

worm hole. Golden Earring wormhole. 29 discs in this box set so I'll be back with you guys in - say - about April or so. Adios

Just Kidding.......maybe

View attachment 103157
April, thats fast.
I cannot keep up with all. I love to give attention to the surround at home, but just regular new CD's I rip, put them on a thumb drive and listen in the car.
I really don't want to be sitting all day/everyday, not good for me.

April, thats fast.
I cannot keep up with all. I love to give attention to the surround at home, but just regular new CD's I rip, put them on a thumb drive and listen in the car.

Right, most of my proper engagement with music these days is in a moving vehicle. I sit still way too much with work and other distractions.

April, thats fast.
I usually reserve a couple of hours a day for A/V enjoyment. Sometimes it’s a movie or the extra in the disc, sometimes it’s an auto race (busy this weekend with both F1 anf Indycar), but mostly it’s music. Got a Lichtmond 3 set earlier this week - three discs including a BD pure audio and their specialty 3D animation.

I’m falling behind.

Back