Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1712440128674.jpeg

F91B8B55-1D87-4AB9-B146-344DA5B7D2CE.jpeg

The SoulJazz Orchestra - Inner Fire

A bit subdued compared to some of their more energetic efforts, more fusion jazz, less world pop. Enjoyed the change.
The sound quality is better the previous album (Solidarity) but still grubbier than I’d like.

Last edited:
F5B0BA1A-31D9-45C5-A4F1-D89FB0CAD6C5.jpeg

Ray Charles and Betty Carter

This is a burnt copy that someone gave me years ago of the DCC CD DZS-039. Never found a copy of the 24K version. Don’t think I ever played this until now.
Like it enough that I think I’ll spring for the AP SACD.

Last edited:
6D72AB2F-06DC-42E1-AFB1-DD7481D5EA5B.jpeg

Lloyd Cole - Cleaning Out the Ashtrays

4CD comp of B-Sides, tracks from tribute albums and previously unreleased songs & mixes.
As is often the case for British artists many of the B-Sides are excellent.
Great liner notes by LC.
Sounds a bit fuzzy on some tracks, maybe the old source DATs aren’t in the best shape, but nothing to worry about.
Very good set,

Last edited:
View attachment 104383
Lloyd Cole - Cleaning Out the Ashtrays

4CD comp of B-Sides, tracks from tribute albums and previously unreleased songs & mixes.
As is is often the case for British artists many of the B-Sides are excellent.
Great liner notes by LC.
Sounds a bit fuzzy on some tracks, maybe the old source DATs aren’t in the best shape, but nothing to worry about.
Very good set,
Ranger
great selection. I have this boxset also. Weird and wacky - was listening to selected cuts from the boxset on my drive home from work yesterday !! Quite ironic.

Back