Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely something weird going on but if you search Styx but don’t click on the Artist link just scroll down on the front page and the individual songs and the album are there, but as you say if you go to the Styx artist page the album is not there!!

Definitely something weird going on but if you search Styx but don’t click on the Artist link just scroll down on the front page and the individual songs and the album are there, but as you say if you go to the Styx artist page the album is not there!!
Yes the songs are all there if you search but the album is gone, similar things have happened before when an older album gets remixed in Atmos, I think the band gets onto it and tries to take it down before the physical copy gets released.

It is still in Tidal and Amazon.
Was on Apple for me just 45 minutes ago (searched for Styx, “Paradise” was the 2nd album shown, the album shows as Atmos).

Running it now through Loopback configured in OSX as 7.1.4 and was delighted watching the VU meters show lots of overhead activity on “Rockin’ the Paradise” and now on “Snowblind”.

Was on Apple for me just 45 minutes ago (searched for Styx, “Paradise” was the 2nd album shown, the album shows as Atmos).

Running it now through Loopback configured in OSX as 7.1.4 and was delighted watching the VU meters show lots of overhead activity on “Rockin’ the Paradise” and now on “Snowblind”.
Can confirm this in the US. Interesting it only shows during a search and not on the Styx artist page. Someone must have deleted a sort key on the album. :(

Styx is still available on Apple Music here in the USA.
IMG_4945.png

I’m here in Canada but could not find Styx - Paradise Theatre in Atmos on Tidal. Someone posted a link earlier but it was for Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs. Can someone post a link so I can locate Styx on Tidal?

Back