Max Headroom on DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I know, not a lot to do with "Music" per se, but, I just got 2 DVD boxes from late 80's series (this and "The NEW adventures of Might Mouse"..Ralph Bakshi's controversial "Flower snorting" one....love the "out of tune" intro music to each episode)

Regarding MH:
I remember that it was one of those series that , besides being way ahead of its time, I always HAD to find time to watch while in College...since the Soundtrack always sounded GREAT (used to record it on my HiFi VHS too), listened to it on my Sony MDR-V6's...and it was one of the first series that was "posted" on a Synclavier (which I later went to learn in Full Sail , FL...and got my 1st job in Spain)...
UNFORTUNATELY, the DVD is very poor..a very grainy transfer, NO SUBTITLES, no Surround remixing, etc....but , we got it on DVD (I even got the 3 Japanese Laserdiscs with the screwed up Stereo mix)...and , for 5 DVDs , the price was WAY HIGH!!!!

..and Amanda, although a bit buggy eyed ..was hot!!!
:smokin

I bought the Max Headroom DVD set for the mrs a year or so ago. Yeah, it's not a great transfer but hey, it's a tv show and a fun one at that so we took what we could get.

Wow - Haven't seen Max Headroom since the 80s!!!! I always liked the music choices....

Back