Music DVD Poll McCartney, Paul - THE MCCARTNEY YEARS [DTS DVD]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DTS DVD of Paul McCartney - THE MCCARTNEY YEARS

• 7:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6:

• 5:

• 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Content, Surround Mix, and Fidelity

• Total voters
I listened to my copy again, and I just cannot get enough of it. Yeah, it is discreet, fidelity is superb and the content is off the charts. There are a handful of songs that maybe don't sound as excellent as others (not sure why) but overall this is just stupid good.

I didn't buy my copy upon release, as I could never have known how great it sounds. As Quad Linda would say...

YOU NEED THIS!!!

My disc one has gone bad too. Any problems with the discs just ordered from Amazon?
I bought this set last year on eBay too, and my disc 1 was also unplayable. I contacted the seller and he told me to return it, and he refunded my money. I then took the chance and bought another on eBay, and that had no problems.

I wish they would release The Fireman albums in Surround! I think they are the most interesting music Paul has done in decades! If you don’t know it, go check it out!

Just read the posts on some having problems with this release playing. I had not listened for some time, went ahead and loaded up all three to make sure all ok. Disk 3 did have picture but no audio. Ejected and re-loaded and it worked fine on second try.. Almost all of our older dvd's we had purchased at release. Not a mark or dirt on any. Just hope all stay playable! Plays on all of our Oppos, including the 203. Try loading and reloading clean disks. Maybe a defect in the plastics etc on some? Age? We need to check some of our old music dvd's. We have a lot of those... This one is a good one too. Reminds us to play again after sitting for some time.!

Last edited:
I wish they would release The Fireman albums in Surround! I think they are the most interesting music Paul has done in decades! If you don’t know it, go check it out!
I think it was back in 2009 that he released the Electric Arguments album in a limited, deluxe edition. It included the instruments and vocal stems for 5 of the songs on DVD so you could mix your own surround mixes. Too bad we don’t see that more often!

Back