• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mint Sansui QRX 9001 With Original Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

utnathan

Hello all. I have a mint Sansui QRX 9001 that was in storage for many years. Tested to the best of my capabilities and everything is in working order. All meters and lights work perfectly. No scratches. Very clean. Only missing one of the silver covers that goes over one of the function switch selectors. They sell on ebay for something like $10.

I'm going to offer this to somebody on the forum at the very generous price of $900 before I consider placing it on something like ebay or etsy. I just thought I'd put my feelers out here first and then go from there.

I have a paypal account. I am located in Texas. I am open to methods of delivery. Transfer or cash seem ideal to me. Selling an expensive and delicate piece of art like this makes me understandably nervous. I especially want to avoid someone who might switch out the components or commit fraud and claim that it isn't in as pristine shape as it truly is.

Thoughts? Interest?

It's always tricky selling something to an unknown person these days. The 9001 is a great receiver and probably worth the price being asked. Still it's a tricky deal, the buyer and seller basically dealing on blind faith.

I have no objection to you offering this receiver for sale here, even though there is a forum rule about selling without a 10 post count, however, both the seller and the buyer need to be aware that QQ has nothing to do with this, so any issues that may come up regarding a completed sale is strictly between the seller and buyer.

I have no control over either.

Good luck with the sale!!

It's always tricky selling something to an unknown person these days. The 9001 is a great receiver and probably worth the price being asked. Still it's a tricky deal, the buyer and seller basically dealing on blind faith.

I have no objection to you offering this receiver for sale here, even though there is a forum rule about selling without a 10 post count, however, both the seller and the buyer need to be aware that QQ has nothing to do with this, so any issues that may come up regarding a completed sale is strictly between the seller and buyer.

I have no control over either.

Good luck with the sale!!

Thanks for the info. I'm just putting feelers out and giving true quad fans the first opportunity and also seeking genuine advice.

Back