More Country Quad on the way from DV this side of Christmas?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anytime! :)

same here. (y)

DV have already got out some of my favourite Rock/Pop/Soul/Jazz/Easy Quads (RTF Musicmagic, WR Tale Spinnin', Rick Derringer All American Boy & Spring Fever, Billy Paul 360 & WOTG, Johnnie Taylor, Chase Pure Music, Poco Seven & Cantamos, Tower Of Power ANSUN, Guess Who #10 & Road Food, Garfunkel Angel Clare & Breakaway, Hues Corporation Rockin' Soul & Love Corporation, Montenegro Rocket Man, Mancini Symphonic Soul.. PHEW! when you lay it all out like that its pretty... phenomenal!!)

...but if they can continue to achieve these miracles, my still-longed-for Quad releases now include (in no particular order.....) BT Express' Energy To Burn, Wild Cherry's Electrified Funk, The Isley Brothers' Live It Up/Harvest For The World/Go For Your Guns, The O'Jays' Survival/Family Reunion/Message In The Music, both Harold Melvin's, both MFSB's, Labelle Phoenix, the Minnie Riperton's, the Dave Mason's, the REO Speedwagon, the Redbone's, Blood Sweat & Tears Mirror Image & New City plus the David Clayton Thomas solo Quad, Loggins & Messina Native Sons, the Jose Feliciano's, the Aerosmith's, the Edgar & Johnny Winter's, Earth Wind & Fire's TTWOTW & Spirit, Azteca, Burton Cummings, Dan Fogelberg, Neil Diamond, David Essex, Johnny Nash, Janis Joplin's Pearl, Maynard Ferguson's Conquistador, Ramsey Lewis' Upendo Ni Pamoja, the Manhattans, the Miracles, the Billy Joel's, the Bob Dylan's, all the Andy Williams, all the Johnny Mathis, the Barbra's, the remaining BÖC Quad, the remaining Herbie Hancock's, the Janis Ian's, the Paul Simon's, the Santana's, Wendy Carlos' S-OB, the Sly Stones, all the Stax Quads, the Arista Quads especially Brecker Brothers & Eric Carmen - and in dreamland some of the WEA Quads incl AWB, Bette Midler, Stardrive Ft Robert Mason's Intergalactic Trot, Sergio Mendes from '75, Roberta Flack, The Spinners, Donny Hathaway, Graham Central Station, The Eagles, the James Taylors, Gordon Lightfoot, the Fantasy/Prestige/Milestone Quads, Larry Coryell & The Eleventh House if they can get the Vanguard's, Gil
Evans Svengali & Does Hendrix, all the Stylistics and Van McCoy, the ABC's especially Four Tops, BB King & Rufus Ft Chaka Khan, the A&M's especially Quincy Jones, oh and... the MOTOWN (especially studio album) Quads!!!

if DV can do all that lot I'll marry them and have their babies.

:51QQ

Are you on SPEED, Adam? So many great titles....from that 'zippy' rolodex of your mind. BTW, who controls the Vanguard Catalogue nowadays? That once~audiophile boutique label has been bounced around for years.

Are you on SPEED, Adam? So many great titles....from that 'zippy' rolodex of your mind. BTW, who controls the Vanguard Catalogue nowadays? That once~audiophile boutique label has been bounced around for years.

its a school night, so i'm on nothing but the (Strongbow) Dark Fruits :coffee:

ah.. my favourite Michel Legrand tune!

"like the DV Quads you find..
in the rolodex of your mind.."

:rocks

no idea who owns Vanguard, sorry.
if I were to hazard a guess I'd say
Universal?
They own just about everyone apart from Sony, Warner & Parlophone these days!

its a school night, so i'm on nothing but the (Strongbow) Dark Fruits :coffee:

ah.. my favourite Michel Legrand tune!

"like the DV Quads you find..
in the rolodex of your mind.."

:rocks

no idea who owns Vanguard, sorry.
if I were to hazard a guess I'd say
Universal?
They own just about everyone apart from Sony, Warner & Parlophone these days!

BTW, Adam, Congratulations.....Of ALL the QQ members you have the distinction of posting the MOST on record: almost 20K POSTS ......... Puts "Chatty Cathy" to shame!

chatty-cathy-doll.jpg

"Chattier Adam...would you be my date to the Prom?":ROFLMAO:Adam's Reply: ONLY if I get to wear the wrist corsage!

Last edited:
BTW, Adam, Congratulations.....Of ALL the QQ members you have the distinction of posting the MOST on record: almost 20K POSTS ......... Puts "Chatty Cathy" to shame!

chatty-cathy-doll.jpg

"Chattier Adam...would you be my date to the Prom?"

bah.. i'd trade all 20k posts for just one new QQ post from Greg Penny tomorrow that said;

"my 5.1 mixes of Blue Moves, Caribou, Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player, Here & There and Rock Of The Westies out next week"

bah.. i'd trade all 20k posts for just one new QQ post from Greg Penny tomorrow that said;

"my 5.1 mixes of Blue Moves, Caribou, Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player, Here & There and Rock Of The Westies out next week"

Which leaves poor Chatty Cathy without a proper reply!

And, truthfully, Adam....what would QQ forum be without your always brilliant, informative, witty POSTS?:ROFLMAO:FISH without the CHIPS?

Last edited:
Back