• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale: LOTS of Titles—Round Two w/ More Added, Last Call

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all... I've been doing some of this in fits and starts, but now we're really planning for a move and I can't take all of my physical collection with me, it's time to pare it down significantly. So here's the deal—I'm selling a ton of stuff and posting it here first. The idea is I'd like to sell as much as I can in as few as possible lots, which creates a lot less work and hassle for me and a lot more savings for you. Here's how—prices are all for the items themselves. If you're in the lower 48 and east of the Mississippi, for anything small, like a handful of titles in CD-size packages, just add $5 on top of it for shipping. Anything big, like box sets or bog books, and make it $7.50. Anything west of the Mississippi, make it $7.50/$10. That does mean however, that you're not going to do as well if you ask for just one title because you still need to add those prices to a single selection.

I'd like to keep this stuff in the family if possible so I'm posting here first, but I also can't take a beating on it—a lot of this I bought myself second hand and paid a lot for. In all cases, I paid more than the prices here, either because I bought new or because it was a very rare collectible. I spot checked all of this on eBay and Discogs just to make sure this all felt right, so I'm pretty confident it all is, and it was a lot of work to do so.

Will post pics of the lot below the list, which I will update with strikethroughs as people claim things (and as I'm able to get back to it, which might not be that often for the next day or two, so hang in there). In order to keep this as transparent as possible for all interested and for it to work even when I can't monitor it all in real time, I'm asking you this: please say what you'd like to reserve right here in the thread rather than PMing me. That way everyone will be able to see that, especially because I'm going to go by a very strict and objective "first come first serve" on all of this.

I will then PM you with my PayPal information and to get your address and we'll be off to the races. Giddy up!

(paid for items have been removed form the list, reserved items have a strike)

A Bad Think - Lifelike (Official BR-R) 30
ABC - The Lexicon of Love SDE 55
Andy Jackson - AI AJ 25
Ayreheart - Barley Moon 15
Billy Joel - Live at Yankee Stadium - 25
Blur - The Ballad of Darren SDE - 25
Bob James Trio - Feel Like Making Live 20
Booka Shade - Dear Future Self 30
Bruce Springsteen - Western Stars 8
Cantus - Fryd 20
Capella Romana - Lost Voices Of Hagia Sophia 25
Dave McKendry - Human Being Kind 30
David Miles Huber - Gamma 50
David Miles Huber - Parallax Eden 50
Def Leppard - Diamond Star Halos 35
Duran Duran - Danse Macabre SDE 35
Eric Clapton - The Lady In The Balcony 20
Everything But The Girl - FUSE 10
Herbert Groenmeyer - Mensch 45
John Gorka - The Gypsy Life 25
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Trouble Is Box 40
Mando Diao - Aelita 60
Max Cooper - Unspoken Words 40
Mick Fleetwood & Friends - The Music of Peter Green 15
Mister Moto - The JB Experience 25
Moby - Reprise 15
Modern Mandolin Quartet - Americana 10
Mumford & Sons - Live From South Africa 10
Neil Young - Before + After 20
Ozark Henry - Paramount 75
Paul Young - SDE 30
Peter Gregson - Touch 15
Pineapple Thief - GIve It Back 10
Post Scriptum Jazz - New Birthday (Official BR-R) 30
REM - Automatic For The People Box 55
Richard Wright - Wet Dream 15
Riverside - IDEntity Book/Box 45
Rodriguez Jr. - Feathers and Bones (signed, generic) 30
Rolling Stones - Rock and Roll Circus Atmos Edition 40
Sammy Nestico / The Jazz Ambassadors - The Nestico Sessions 40
Schiler - Morgenstund 20
Schiller - Epic 10
Schiller - Illuminate Box 40
Schiller - Summer in Berlin 35
Shakespeares Sister - Hormonally Yours SDE 35
Skylark - Seven Words From The Cross 10
Soft Cell - Non Stop Erotic Content SDE 25
Steven Wilson - The Future Bites SDE 15

Suede - Suede SDE 35
Tetragon Project - Oracles 40
The Band - Cahoots Box (No Vinyl) 15
Thin Lizzy - Vagabonds of the Western World 25
Tragically Hip - Phantom Power Box 65
Tuvayhun - Beatitudes For A Wounded World 15
Vibrason - Llego Vibrason! 15
YACHT - Chain Tripping 20
Ying Quartet - Schumann 15

View attachment 104179View attachment 104180View attachment 104181View attachment 104182View attachment 104183
I would like Bob James and Mick Fleetwood and Friends if still available.

Back