• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My Porcupine Tree tickets on Ticketmaster

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
As much as it pains me, I have to sell my 2 tickets for the Chicago, September 20th show. They are not cheap, but they are great seats! You would have to log in to Ticketmaster and try to find them. The listing is now live as of 15 minutes ago. You would have to buy them directly from Ticketmaster, then they pay me. Ughhhhhh.

1661289013042.png

As much as it pains me, I have to sell my 2 tickets for the Chicago, September 20th show. They are not cheap, but they are great seats! You would have to log in to Ticketmaster and try to find them. The listing is now live as of 15 minutes ago. You would have to buy them directly from Ticketmaster, then they pay me. Ughhhhhh.

View attachment 82654
What's that? Why can't I go you ask? I knew all along it would be a long shot to attend. I'm in agriculture, and well, September 20th is essentially an impossible date for me to be away from work...even if for only 1 day.
Why can't you just tell your bosses that you'll be tending to PORCUPINE TREES ...a very rare Evergreen species, Gene?

Back