New Playlist on Apple Music: Modular Synthesizers in Space

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Franck

QQ Supporter
I'm starting a new curated playlist: "Modular Synthesizers in Space".

All tracks are made with modular synthesizers and released in Dolby Atmos

Not many tracks yet and yes, It is a heavily featuring my releases but I'm looking forward to add some more tracks/albums so If you know one that fits, please contact me.

Very cool. Thank you. I had started dabbling a bit with VCV Rack in Logic, but never got far with it.

However, through that I found Switched on Rack Vol. 3 which I love. Unfortunately, not in Atmos although I’d buy it again if they released it in that format.

Looking forward to going through your playlist.

Very cool. Thank you. I had started dabbling a bit with VCV Rack in Logic, but never got far with it.

However, through that I found Switched on Rack Vol. 3 which I love. Unfortunately, not in Atmos although I’d buy it again if they released it in that format.

Looking forward to going through your playlist.

I see in the USA a few events with modular in quadraphonic, people will eventually release in Dolby Atmos. I also curate a popular modular synthesizer playlist, if you want to find more modular artists.

Listening to this album, it sounds cool.

I spoke to some folks at Bandcamp to consider allowing more than 2 channels audio files. It will eventually happen, when, is the question…

I'm starting a new curated playlist: "Modular Synthesizers in Space".

All tracks are made with modular synthesizers and released in Dolby Atmos

Not many tracks yet and yes, It is a heavily featuring my releases but I'm looking forward to add some more tracks/albums so If you know one that fits, please contact me.

I added the album from Kaitlyn Aurelia Smith.

Message me if you know tracks that fit this category.

Back