NOS in original box: JVC CD-4 Demodulator Model 4DD-5

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you notice the outrageous $103 shipping? I'm surprised eBay didn't "de-list" it as they are trying to police people gouging/hiding costs in their shipping!

I just dug my old one out the other day to find it has some corrosion on it (stored many years!), and am hoping it will clean up pretty well with a re-cap and cleaning of controls.

Yeah, ridiculous price + criminal shipping costs. Reminds of a recent transaction where the seller charged double for shipping compared with the stamp on the package afterwards (he got banned afterwards). It happens more then you think. A lot of sellers (including myself) are pretty angry over the paypal charges that follow after ebay's charges, but I'm not doing that. I should be reflected in the minimum sales price.

I always accept cash, money order, or any other form of legal tender and not some monopolist's proprietary form of payment. I try to encourage other Sellers to do likewise, some are brainwashed into thnking paypal is their only recourse. John

Back