Now you see it..........now you don't!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuadBob

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Ok, besides setting a new record for the price of a Sansui QSD-1000 at $1257.57 plus shipping. Did one of you Eagle eye Ebay Hawks snag this?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3031471820" target="top">Sansui QSD-1000</a>

QuadBob:cool:

Well, congratulations are in order to the winner of the "You snooze.......You lose" and concurrently the "difference between Men and Boys is the price of their Toys"!!!

Bill in Chattanooga, TN snagged the QSD-1000. He's an original owner of a JVC 5456 quad receiver and has been in contact with me recently regarding a QRX-9001 that he picked up on Ebay.

So, proving once again that a little knowledge is dangerous he pounced on the QSD-1000 to move into the elite of Vario-matrix owners!

Congrats Bill! Hope to see you around here!

QuadBob:cool:

Let's raise our glasses to Bill! I like it when people put there $$$ where there deocders are! :D

:-jon

Congradulations are in order he is now one of the FEW PROUD Quadraphiles. I know I love my QSD-1000. Now I have to submit that auction print out to my insurance company as proof of the value of that unit. Hello ALL State. They will love this one.

Back