Opinions on Sony STR-DH830 7.1 receiver

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CykoMF

Got a chance to pick up one of these units for cheap. Intrigued because it has 5 HDMI inputs. And a remote! Traditionally I've just not had very good luck with Sony equipment.

Not sure if it has any ability to adjust the front to back levels yet. Wondered if anyone here has any experience with them.

A member here once pointed me to a list of receivers (and maybe DVD/BD players) with comments and reviews related to their surround abilities. Wish I could remember the site. Anyone know of it?

Thanks

Got a chance to pick up one of these units for cheap. Intrigued because it has 5 HDMI inputs. And a remote! Traditionally I've just not had very good luck with Sony equipment.

Not sure if it has any ability to adjust the front to back levels yet. Wondered if anyone here has any experience with them.

A member here once pointed me to a list of receivers (and maybe DVD/BD players) with comments and reviews related to their surround abilities. Wish I could remember the site. Anyone know of it?

Thanks
I'd like to see that list if anyone knows where to find it.

Back