Pete Jones - Multi Instrumentalist

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knifeman

400 Club - QQ All-Star
I just picked up Camel's new Blu-ray of their Royal Albert Hall show from 2018. A great show, but unfortunately only in stereo, but still worth buying. Andrew Latimer is the only original member, but he's put together a top shelf band. The keyboardist in particular caught my eye, as he appeared to be blind. So I googled this guy and came up with this video I thought some of you might appreciate. I think this guy is one hell of a talent! Enjoy. :phones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qV8TJMiJac

Thanks for posting that, he is an amazing talent!

I saw him with Camel at the Royal Albert Hall, which was an amazing gig, and this is a song from the bluray of that concert:

I just picked up Camel's new Blu-ray of their Royal Albert Hall show from 2018. A great show, but unfortunately only in stereo, but still worth buying. Andrew Latimer is the only original member, but he's put together a top shelf band. The keyboardist in particular caught my eye, as he appeared to be blind. So I googled this guy and came up with this video I thought some of you might appreciate. I think this guy is one hell of a talent! Enjoy. :phones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qV8TJMiJac
Very, very disappointed to hear that the new Camel at RAH Blu-ray is stereo only. I mean, WTF!!??

No multichannel 🐪 anywhere...what a crying shame !
Yes it is, but I think its too expensive for the band, they have only put out Live DVD/BDs for years. I've seen them every time they've toured since Andy Latimer was well enough to again.

I wish their albums were in surround, Andy Latimer in an interview (in Prog I think) said he'd love Steven Wilson to mix them in 5.1!

There is a 2013 CD a re-recording of the Snowgoose, on Camel Productions, which is excellent.
1588454568260.png

Back