Porcupine Tree - Tour of a Blank Planet

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That price is more to my liking and it doesn't have any CD's that I wouldn't play anyway. I also never buy music "packages" based on future value. I don't plan on selling anything that I buy, but when and if that happens I will be dead so who cares what it is worth.

I think I just got under the wire to get a Red ! ( Though I just gave the wrong address on my order :( )

Ya-hey !

~M~

I NEVER saw a link for red one so that must've gone away quickly; good value for all that's in there I better get busy.

EDIT: Nabbed a grey one. That red link (out of stock) was NOT there when the email hit; guess I was supposed to keep checking the page?

That price is more to my liking and it doesn't have any CD's that I wouldn't play anyway. I also never buy music "packages" based on future value. I don't plan on selling anything that I buy, but when and if that happens I will be dead so who cares what it is worth.
I am sure there are a few members here without a job. Faced with keeping a roof over your head and food on the table, my collection would be heading to new homes. The fact remains, being able to recoup your investment and add extra dollars is better than Wall Street. Life is filled with ups and downs for most of us, you never plan the downs, but you can prepare for them. A down turn can happen to anybody, anytime.

Last edited:
I see that they have the DVD version up on the website now for a considerably cheaper price with a note that the DVD/BR package will be available for ordering sometime in May/June. The DVD\BR is the one I want, minus the DVD of course.

I see that they have the DVD version up on the website now for a considerably cheaper price with a note that the DVD/BR package will be available for ordering sometime in May/June. The DVD\BR is the one I want, minus the DVD of course.

Good. Gives me time to save up....have a stupid wedding next week that's gonna cost me me about 5 weeks worth of groceries!

On futher reflection I think the WBR WS in the coding stands for "With Blu-Ray Wide Screen". At any rate it's more than $60 difference from the gray-box version so I'm happy.

Burning Shed shipped my special edition box today - hopefully I'll see it early next week.

As always, I don't understand the reason for inclusion of a DVD but I want the Blu-ray release and I have been known to sell unwanted DVD's.

Chris

Does it realy have such a big ugly FSK 0 marking on the front cover? BTW that is the German way of saying it was UNrated, which is even more silly for a concert disc.

I think I'm in the right thread.

I picked this up at Newbuy Comics. It was released Tuesday.

Haven't cracked the seal yet, but I will. :banana:

8164834.jpg

Back