QSD-1 on ebay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cai Campbell said:
Ah yeah, good ol' Dingus was just here asking about how to test this guy. $400.00 is a very fair price. Start price is of no matter... it's the END price that counts!
Yep since the D-2 went for that yesterday :mad:@:

quadanasaziland said:
Yep since the D-2 went for that yesterday :mad:@:

Wow, it looks like someone already jumped on this one with the "Buy It Now" function. :eek:

I was thinking about jumping into the bidding, but I guess it's too late for that...And I thought I was going overboard when I paid almost $400 for my Tate on EBay a few years back...

bizmopeen said:
Wow, it looks like someone already jumped on this one with the "Buy It Now" function. :eek:

I was thinking about jumping into the bidding, but I guess it's too late for that...And I thought I was going overboard when I paid almost $400 for my Tate on EBay a few years back...

Hey Joe wern't you in some old bands with some other old dudes along time ago and didn't you do a couple of those quad thangies? ;)

quadanasaziland said:
Hey Joe wern't you in some old bands with some other old dudes along time ago and didn't you do a couple of those quad thangies? ;)

Hey, it’s not every day I get compared to a legendary millionaire rock guitarist. You just made my day! ;)

Seriously, though, I do have one fun second-hand story about Mr. Walsh (not quad related, sorry). The drummer for our band was good friends with the drummer for Joe’s band and they would often talk while Joe was on tour. One night when they were on the phone, Joe’s drummer said to my buddy, “Hey, you wanna talk to Joe?” and put Joe on the phone. Joe and my buddy chatted amiably for a while until Joe decided he was bored. Joe yelled out to another guy in the room “Hey, how much money do I have in my wallet?” Apparently he had a decent amount, because he then commanded: “All right! Fire up the chainsaw!” Cut to the sound of Joe Walsh cutting a new door between two of the rooms in which his band were staying...

I love Rock and Roll. :D

Back