RIP Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, this is just hard to believe. I guess. The whole band just seemed so genuine and always loving what they do. Which, makes one think all is well with each one of them...but....rock star status sure has a lot of demons that must surely be hard to deal with. We don't know what caused his death, but we probably do actually. Which, makes me so sad.

Such a damn talent and shining light. Ughhhhh. RIP Taylor, your command of the kit was immense.

1648292602109.png

I've watched about two hours of the six hour tribute concert. Pretty good stuff so far.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-62782108
My favorite line from the review: "Ohio band James Gang and Canadian prog rockers Rush laid bare the gulf between British audiences and disciples of US rock radio - although their technical skills were hard to deny."

I haven't seen the Rush set yet, but a reunited James Gang impressed this old fart.

Im also just watching the 6 hour show. The intro of Times Like These is heartwrenching, as well as the Brian May - Love Of My Life.
I would put my money on Josh Freese as TH's replacement, he's the perfect fit.

I saw the whittled down hour show on network TV, is the complete concert only available with a subscription? To whom... Paramount? Hulu? AppleTV?

Back