Royal Mail have issued Queen stamps!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I just paid some import duty + tax gathering rip-off and noticed that Royal Mail are continuing with music themed stamps, this time it is Queen.

1594756150058.png

the Royal Mint did some Elton coins as well. i've had it with this kind of crap clutter or i'd have got some of each.

Well Adam the Postal Service in the US released a stamp with a lawyer on it and they had to stop production....too many complaints because the stamps weren't sticking to the letters...it appears too many people were spitting on the image of the lawyer :whistle:

Well Adam the Postal Service in the US released a stamp with a lawyer on it and they had to stop production....too many complaints because the stamps weren't sticking to the letters...it appears too many people were spitting on the image of the lawyer :whistle:

Was it by any chance Roy Cohn, Trump's 'muse?' Roy Cohn

Queen the sell outs will let anyone use their music and image to sell anything.
I think they have a bit more taste and brains than that and quite frankly the fact they can still earn years after poor Freddie bit the dust is a good thing. A lot of good people have lost big time because of a loss of a crucial part of their enterprise.

I think they have a bit more taste and brains than that and quite frankly the fact they can still earn years after poor Freddie bit the dust is a good thing. A lot of good people have lost big time because of a loss of a crucial part of their enterprise.
Letting toilet paper adverts use their music, really? I think they have no taste. May is a moron.

Back