• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ryuichi Sakamoto -- Async Surround Blu-Ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkish

Ryuichi Sakamoto's Async Surround: a sterling mix of an album that, alas, just didn't click with me. So, I'm hoping this can go to a better home.

I've listened to the Blu-ray maybe three times, so the disc and packaging (which includes the plastic sleeve) are in excellent condition.

Plus, for no extra charge, I'll throw in another highly regarded surround album by a much different Japanese artist: Five Point One by Cornelius. This is the two-disc edition that includes the Cornelius DVD and the CD of the PM by Humans remix album. Both discs are in very good shape -- the case is intact but has some signs of wear, particularly on the front (one crack, some scuffing, some sticker residue).

$50 shipped for the whole package -- PayPal only and Continental US only, please.

PM if interested!

I will also throw in the Blu-Ray of Air's 10000 Hz Legend -- the disc is in great shape, but I have no idea what's happened to the original packaging, so it'll be in a clear slim CD case.

So, the Sakamoto *and* the Cornelius *and* the Air for $50 shipped.

Back