Sansui Qrx 8001 On Ebay

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loverockcars

Attachments

• QRX1[1].jpg
    QRX1[1].jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:
That seller is here in the San Diego area. So, if anyone here grabs it and wants it checked out, modified, up to completely restored. We could make arrangements for a direct pick-up to my bench........save some shipping AND make sure that when it does ship it is packed right! (y)

Good luck to whoever gets it, and just e-me if you want some help! :sun

QuadBob said:
That seller is here in the San Diego area. So, if anyone here grabs it and wants it checked out, modified, up to completely restored. We could make arrangements for a direct pick-up to my bench........save some shipping AND make sure that when it does ship it is packed right! (y)

Good luck to whoever gets it, and just e-me if you want some help! :sun

QuadBob - I just sent u a private message - please respond if you have the time. Thanks,

Barry

bear said:
QuadBob - I just sent u a private message - please respond if you have the time. Thanks,

Barry

If she looks like mine, well at that price it will be well worth a restoration
even if she goes higher....Larry

BOB IF I WAS IN THE USA I WOULD BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP WITH MY ONE...HEHE!!!....LARRY

Last edited:
If she looks like mine, well at that price it will be well worth a restoration

So true! :D Actually at the price its out now, it would be worth it just for parts...........if the cabinet is clean, a set of decoder pcbs, and another "holy grail" demodulator! ;)

I'm talking to Bear........so we'll see if we can work something out that works for him.

BOB IF I WAS IN THE USA I WOULD BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP WITH MY ONE...HEHE!!!....LARRY

Larry............Weekly Non-stop British Airways service to San Diego!!

London = wet and dreary this time of year? (n)

San Diego = Sunny and going to hit 90deg. today (y)
(E.L.O.........Mr. Blue Sky playing in the background!)

But, could you hand carry a QRX-8001 through the security screening
now????????????????? No Sir, I said it's "THE BOMB"...........
NOT it's "A BOMB"!!!!!!!!!!! :ugham:

QuadBob said:
So true! :D Actually at the price its out now, it would be worth it just for parts...........if the cabinet is clean, a set of decoder pcbs, and another "holy grail" demodulator! ;)

I'm talking to Bear........so we'll see if we can work something out that works for him.

Larry............Weekly Non-stop British Airways service to San Diego!!

London = wet and dreary this time of year? (n)

San Diego = Sunny and going to hit 90deg. today (y)
(E.L.O.........Mr. Blue Sky playing in the background!)

But, could you hand carry a QRX-8001 through the security screening
now????????????????? No Sir, I said it's "THE BOMB"...........
NOT it's "A BOMB"!!!!!!!!!!! :ugham:

Well at least your playing (brit music) of the right decade.I've got sweet child of mine (gun"n"roses) on the tuner in full decoded surround sound from my QRX 8001....(PLANET ROCK) BRITISH DAB radio station.And world wide on the net..
Not the crap that comes from "Pop Idol today" (what the hell is all that about)
Can't get my head round that.(they can't sing) "bless em" "Somebody tell em!!"......Larry
ps: As to the weather over here its been very mild

And you know what you can do with the 90degs don't you.(HATE THAT HEAT) NO AIR CON HERE....

We had that and some in july bloody horrible..(OVER A 100deg)

all the best BOB....LARRY

Last edited:
Well at least your playing (brit music) of the right decade

Absolutely fantastic through the V-M decoder!! :D

And you know what you can do with the 90degs don't you.(HATE THAT HEAT) NO AIR CON HERE....

The key is our 90deg. is with virtually NO HUMIDITY......so it's just nice and dry with a little coastal breeze blowing in.

Everyone's flocking to the beach!! :sun Surfs UP! (y)

Nuthin' better than a nice Beach Barbeque to celebrate Christmas! :ugham:

Back