Scheiner Mixing New Eagles Album in 5.1

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nah, to my knowledge its 2 additional tracks. very strange concept, this...
any news about the surround? i would hate to buy it now and then have 2 versions of it (well, better than no surround of course)

from what i heard of the record, it sounds quite pleasant, but i cant take all the socially conscious lyrics seriously in the light of the walmart-deal

nah, to my knowledge its 2 additional tracks.
The "DeLuxe Collectors Edition" has 2 bonus tracks and a 40 page booklet. Maybe it will be limited at a certain point in time. (who knows, who cares?)
I'd be (pleasantly) surprised if a 5.x version of this will be released. Well, I was surprised the Eagles had new a studio album in the first place.

Well, I was surprised the Eagles had new a studio album in the first place.

I was surprised to see it was a double cd studio album.

To me the first disc has 4 tracks that are ok and the second disc overall is not too bad..you could probably make a good single album out of the whole lot...maybe it's that long to make all the band members happy..
I got bored with most of Don Henley's tracks , more interesting were Glen Frey's and Joe Walsh's....I'd heard a couple of the better new tracks at the melbourne concert ages ago.......but it is a hard slog compared with any of their other studio albums....I'd probably get more fun out of hearing "Journey of the Sorcerer" played backwards than listening to this new release again....come to think of it Bernie Leadon's last solo cd was much better than this.

Back