Robin Trower Bridge of Sighs New 5.1 and Dolby Atmos Mixes!!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks....I will order from ImportCDs....I am tired of waiting for Amazon.ca to list it. Cheers
And as others have mentioned you can cancel it if you find a cheaper price. With the Deep Purple set I didn't give a reason, and though it took about a week, they refunded the PayPal money with no questions asked. I then re-ordered it at the lower price.

Reactions: GOS
Sorry if this has been asked before, but will the Atmos mix be for the longer mixes (the 2024 remix) or for the original mixes?

Was totally unaware of this artist and this album up until today but really, really like it. So considering buying it, but would really only buy it for the Atmos mix.

Looking forward to hearing this album in surround. Like others here I saw Robin Trower not long after this album was released at Hemel Hempstead Pavilion in Feb 1975. This gig made such an impression that I can remember it so well. Unless my old brain is playing tricks on me! The second time was in 2015 and the forty years gap had made no difference to how amazing he is as a guitarist. Mesmerising! Also, hoping a pristine 24/96 version of the original stereo version is on the blu-ray.

Thankfully the internet helped me pin down the date of the gig - shout out for Setlist.com - but what did interest me is how few gigs he played in the UK in the 1970s compared to how many he played in the USA. That was in the days when the album sales funded the artists and the gigs did not have such great financial returns so were used more as promotion events. Presumably this meant playing as many gigs as possible to potential album buyers. They either sold loads in the UK so didn't need to play or money was so tight here then that it wasn't worth it so touring the USA must have been where the money was. How things have changed - I mentioned elsewhere the £442 face value required for a single ticket for the Eagles/Steely Dan gig here in the UK in June.
I hate to disappoint you but unless its a error sde says that its 24/48

https://superdeluxeedition.com/news/robin-trower-bridge-of-sighs/#comments-198936

1710350810025.png

Thanks.....still better than my (relatively) crackly old vinyl version and much longer with the recently discovered edits removed. Hoping that the start of Day Of The Eagle fully captures the presence and attack of the guitars and drums even better than the vinyl does. What a way to kick off the first track of an album!

At the moment it seems that we all have at least one great release to look forward among the pending SDE, Rhino, Chrysalis and (presumably soon) DV albums. I must have forgotten someone or a record label.....wait a moment....Cherry Red (I think we are still waiting for Howard Jones release date?)....oh and today Spandau Ballet which I trust will get a physical release too.

Ordered it from Import CDs. I was very happy with the service & postage last year with the Jethro Tull box set. Finally another box at a decent price.

One week after announcement and Amazon.ca still hasn't got it's act together. I have seen a delay of a few days in the past for various other releases. It makes me suspect that they will not list it. In the meantime I ordered from Amazon.com, which I can easily cancel should .ca list it.

Deep Discount's DEEP10 promo code worked for me today; I had to log in at checkout. Total came to $39.44.

• Love
Reactions: GOS
Deep Discount's DEEP10 promo code worked for me today; I had to log in at checkout. Total came to $39.44.
Hey Csaudvid, thanks for that heads up are DeepDiscount primary or exclusively USA based?
Because Id like to get me Dune part II bluray there (Im gettin kinda sick of amazon.couk) but it may not be practical for me to register if they are only in USA

Hey Csaudvid, thanks for that heads up are DeepDiscount primary or exclusively USA based?
Because Id like to get me Dune part II bluray there (Im gettin kinda sick of amazon.couk) but it may not be practical for me to register if they are only in USA
Looks like they ship to the UK, don't believe they have a store there.

Back