TesseracT - War of Being (Bruce Soord 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes coming in September 2023; BD-V / Deluxe)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My earbook arrived today. What a gorgeous thing to see. Stunning booklet! Hope to give it a listen tonight.
The artwork is gorgeous and the story is good. When I saw some of the images that would be in the book, I had to buy the deluxe edition.

What I don't understand is what there is a DVD in it. If the label is saving money, not releasing Luminescence with a Blu-Ray, why are whey wasting it on a superfluous DVD?

The artwork is gorgeous and the story is good. When I saw some of the images that would be in the book, I had to buy the deluxe edition.

What I don't understand is what there is a DVD in it. If the label is saving money, not releasing Luminescence with a Blu-Ray, why are whey wasting it on a superfluous DVD?
My thoughts on why many of these sets come with DVD and Blu-ray is that the companies believe that many people out there still don't have a Blu-ray player, so they include a DVD so that those people can enjoy the content.

I just noticed that in the Atmos mix there's virtually nothing in the center channel. Actually for most of the runtime, it's like the center is completely turned off, but very rarely I did notice the tiniest bit of bleed through on a few quick parts, and I'm talking about putting my ear right up against the center lol. Also, I noticed that the rear height speakers are somewhat sporadic. Sometimes sound comes through them loudly and exclusively, but there are some parts where they're essentially completely turned off. The front, side, rear, and front height pairs seem to always be active.

Back