• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Seal Best 1991-2004 DVD-Audio

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Up for trade or for sale (please submit your offer that includes shipping costs) is one official copy of Seal's Best 1991-2004 on DVD-Audio.

Condition:
1. Front insert is very good except that the upper left corner (when viewed from the front) was clearly bent at some point and this is visible.
2. Back insert is very good with some of the standard rippling/waviness associated with dvd-audios.
3. Disc looks perfect (a bit of dust and one tiny smudge/oily finger mark); no scratches were observed by me.

So, that's it. I'm happy to ship anywhere (but if you are in one of those problematic postal service countries, I'd strongly urge registered mail).

Thanks, GabeL

You might comment on the audio quality...

Do you mean the Seal Best 1991-2004 DVD-A disc itself!?
The surround mix and fidelity are both excellent!

Gabe's a great guy! Look how detailed his description is of the item's condition!
What have you got to lose!? Go for it! (y)

Thanks for the kind remarks fredblue :)

I mean, come on, this dvd-audio got a 9.17 rating overall (on the QQ list)! That should say it all.

Thanks for the kind remarks fredblue :)

I mean, come on, this dvd-audio got a 9.17 rating overall (on the QQ list)! That should say it all.

anytime :) I'd have bought it from you Gabe if I didn't have it already..!!

I got my Seal Hits DVD-A from another fine upstanding QQ member, mch007..!
these discs are getting hard to find in nice condition for sensible money now, so it makes sense to get it from someone who's a part of the QQ community you can trust :)

Back