Surround Sound lists by Afalout

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go on the site for mislabeled as quadraphonic.

Absolutely lacks education on matrix quad albums , and single inventory quad issues.

Even dismisses a clearly marked quadradisc from RCA , as mislabeled .

I quit looking after page 3.
He lists everything as undetermined if the system is not specified on the label! For one ABC Command releases are well known to be QS! I recall messaging him about that. Still nice to see when people have enough of an interest in quad to create such lists.

He lists everything as undetermined if the system is not specified on the label! For one ABC Command releases are well known to be QS! I recall messaging him about that. Still nice to see when people have enough of an interest in quad to create such lists.

Oh, so many single inventory quads from both ABC and Impulse and one from Columbia Masterworks.
I can't figure out what is wrong with the obvious RCA CD-4. And some clearly state quadraphonic mixed and matrix , but not always mentioned doesn't mean it is not a quad recording.
Obviously he is not familiar with the Quadraphonic Discography.

He has them mislabeled as quad ???? I'd say 75% are quad......and all I can figure is he lacks knowledge, on 70's quad and label id's.

I gave up after page #3 , as I was getting disappointed or disgusted.

Back