• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

T-Rex - "Electric Warrior"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd trade any of the following duplicates that I have for the T-Rex:

Layla sacd
Linkin Park - Reanimation (cutout and disc has a bit of light scuffing)
Seal - IV (light scuffing and light scratches - this one I've checked and plays perfectly on my Denon 2910)
Fleetwood Mac - Say You Will (cutout)
Queen - A Night at the Opera

If you are interested in the Linkin Park disc I'd be happy (well, maybe not exactly happy) to play it through to make sure there are no skips first. They all look light and shouldn't be a real problem - and, hey, the guy I bought them from on eBay said they all played fine :D

I've got all those disk except for the Layla SACD, and that one I'd have to think about. As I recall the reviews were pretty mixed on that disk.

I've got all those disk except for the Layla SACD, and that one I'd have to think about. As I recall the reviews were pretty mixed on that disk.

Can't say as I've not listened to it, but I believe that the reviews here were actually somewhat negative. Still, if you want a complete set you'll need it... :D

Oh, and I realized I also have a nice clean copy of Pet Sounds, if that interests you.

Back