Technics SA6700X with scope

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually already have one, as well as a Panasonic SA6400 which is the same unit without the scope, which I use for my center channel. The 6700X is in fact a really nice receiver, with a very cool Acoustic Field Dimension control for the decoder that is a full logic wave matching deal. I do my decoding with a Tate however. I love the scope, it's like a poor man's Marantz 4400. These units also have three 4 channel tape monitors, which allows you to run a lot of stuff, such as an extra stand alone SACD player. I wanted the second 6700 so I could run the front and back outputs from my DVD-A through the decoders to ultimately have a 12 channel setup. I use the 6400's decoder for the center channel output to run 2 speakers, and it adds a lot of depth and dimesion to it. I still need to add 2 powered subwoofers. While I've heard great things about the Sansuis, I am very pleased with the sound I'm getting from my current setup. Eventually I'd like to have three of these units all lined up, with the scopes all firing as they power the 12 speakers.

Back