• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Time to clean house

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwb474

QQ Supporter
Hey guys, Over the years I have collected a bunch of hardware with the thought in mind that I would restore them. I have come to realize that I just got too many irons in the fire and the projects just aren't going to happen. What I want to do is find someone locally to buy all of it and come pick it up.

Asking $1000.00 for all.

Here's the list:
Sansuri 5500A
Pioneer QX8000, bought new in box
Dual DBX-155 in Rack Mount
Heathkit AD-1013
Audio Dynamics B-200
Akai CR80DSS, 3ea
Technics RS-858, 1ea of 3 different versions
Marantz CD400
Technics SH400, with alignment record
JVC 4DD-5, New in box
Sears/Fisher 634, 3& 1/2 units
MOTU 828MK2
Teac A-2340R

There may be other things you see that can be included.

Ding the same thing with Laserdisc collection and Heathkit test Equipment collection.

In the DFW area.

Come get it! When Family comes soon to move me for final retirement, what can't go gets trashed. They don't understand the value to a quad collector.

Update: I made a big mistake, I have a Audio Dynamics B-200 instead of the DBX BX3.

Last edited:
Hey guys, Over the years I have collected a bunch of hardware with the thought in mind that I would restore them. I have come to realize that I just got too many irons in the fire and the projects just aren't going to happen. What I want to do is find someone locally to buy all of it and come pick it up.

Asking $1000.00 for all.

Here's the list:
Sansuri 5500A
Pioneer QX8000, bought new in box
Dual DBX-155 in Rack Mount
Heathkit AD-1013
Audio Dynamics B-200
Akai CR80DSS, 3ea
Technics RS-858, 1ea of 3 different versions
Marantz CD400
Technics SH400, with alignment record
JVC 4DD-5, New in box
Sears/Fisher 634, 3& 1/2 units
MOTU 828MK2
Teac A-2340R

There may be other things you see that can be included.

Ding the same thing with Laserdisc collection and Heathkit test Equipment collection.

In the DFW area.

Come get it! When Family comes soon to move me for final retirement, what can't go gets trashed. They don't understand the value to a quad collector.

Update: I made a big mistake, I have a Audio Dynamics B-200 instead of the DBX BX3.
Just an update, Everything has been dealt with.

Back