Up for Auction - SANSUI QSD-1 -- SANSUI QS-D1000 at JAUCE Auction Site.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbillquad

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
New Zealand . Hobsonville Rd. West Harbour
Hi. All

A person is selling off 2 Sansui QS decoders at ""JAUCE Auction"" in good-looking condition and they look to be in working con..
they are SANSUI QSD-1 -- SANSUI QS-D1000........ 5 days to go.
BBQ...

( check bost )

( check bost )

i-img567x319-1696085098cxuuep15.jpg

i-img567x319-1696085098homkbs15.jpg
i-img567x319-1696085098egy18e15.jpg

i-img567x319-1696038624f3km3224.jpg

i-img567x319-169603862487immd24.jpg
i-img567x319-1696038624d0gbg224.jpg

I just registered with the site. I don't like the idea that you have to make a deposit to your account before you bid though.

The current bid is very low on both units. I'm most interested in the QSD-1000. I'm uncertain if I'll actually bid though. Anyone have experience with the site?

The QSD-1 looks tacky in the wood cabinet. The wood hides the rack ears. Did I say that I love rack mount equipment?

Hi. par4ken

I have been with JAUCE Auction for a few years now, I didn't like the idea of depositing your money through PayPal to their account and if the money in that account starts to run out when you are biding you can transfer more to carry on, and this is an Auction meaning if there are 2 or more bidding it will carry on until there is only one left, but if you do not win the auction you can ask for your money to be transferred back to your account it's in the left-hand side at the bottom menu there is small transfer fees is charged as well
On the good side, you can get some great deals, the same items on eBay would be too costly in comparison and you can come across items that are not on eBay, another thing Jauce will hold in their warehouse items so you can accumulate. LPs I wait until I have 5 LPs then they will box them and send them all together in one post (they do have extra small fees here and there you have to pay.

I have done well buying through the Japanese Auction site over the years and I have gained some rare items over that time. I would say now I do most of my acquiring Quad items through Jauce.

Last edited:
I just registered with the site. I don't like the idea that you have to make a deposit to your account before you bid though.

The current bid is very low on both units. I'm most interested in the QSD-1000. I'm uncertain if I'll actually bid though. Anyone have experience with the site?

The QSD-1 looks tacky in the wood cabinet. The wood hides the rack ears. Did I say that I love rack mount equipment?
I believe you can put in a snipe bid for higher as long as your balance is greater than the current bid .

I had to do the advance deposit for a proxy shopping service in Japan. I'm sure I left some $$ in it but it never occurred to me I could retrieve it. I imagine one of the reasons JAUCE is good for BBQ is shipping from Japan to NZ is cheaper than something Ebay in the states. JAUCE would probably be expensive to Canada.

The seller (yakisoba 1960... gotta love that name) has some other interesting quad stuff to check out:

https://www.jauce.com/user/yakisoba1960

Back