• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Steve Stevens and Gotan Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hey there,

Still trying to get the Steve Stevens Flamenco A GoGo album on DVDA and the Gotan Project La Revancha Del Tango on SACD. Any sellers or ideas on where to get these at reasonable prices?

Thanks,
Gabe

Hey Gabe,

Gotan Project is still very much in print and affordable at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Revancha-del-...NRL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1244179751&sr=8-1

As for Stevens, I saw a SEALED copy sell on eBay for $20 less than six months ago. Like I said in my review, it's somewhat under the radar. Setup some email alerts with eBay, half@eBay, Amazon, etc. and you'll find one sooner than later.

Cheers,
Dan

Thanks Dan,

Looks like the version Amazon is selling is the regular 2-disc US version of the album. I'll start keeping an eye out, more seriously, for the Steve Stevens.

Cheers,
Gabe

Hey Gabe,

Gotan Project is still very much in print and affordable at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Revancha-del-...NRL8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1244179751&sr=8-1

As for Stevens, I saw a SEALED copy sell on eBay for $20 less than six months ago. Like I said in my review, it's somewhat under the radar. Setup some email alerts with eBay, half@eBay, Amazon, etc. and you'll find one sooner than later.

Cheers,
Dan

Thanks Dan,

Looks like the version Amazon is selling is the regular 2-disc US version of the album. I'll start keeping an eye out, more seriously, for the Steve Stevens.

Cheers,
Gabe

Gabe,

Oops! Sorry about that! Typically when I type in the name of the band or album and "sacd" or "dvd-audio" into Amazon it usually brings it up. I can't even find the correct listing. How much is this going for these days?

Send a PM if you'd like to discuss these titles further ;)

Cheers,
Dan

ER Umm Ah. . . Amazon has it! Search "stevens flamenco dvd audio" and it comes up starting at 49.50!!!!

The link on SA-CD.net will also lead you right there.

Last edited:
Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to the Gotan Project SACD. I can't locate it on Amazon for pricing.

Uh-oh, now I'm confused - how does sa-cd.net have pricing info on a Steve Stevens DVD-A? They usually don't like to discuss DVD-A there. It's like ... poison or something.

I often start with froogle.com to locate lesser known retailers who might have a copy of something rare for a lot less than what the big guys might offer.

Dan

You're right, I got momentarily (very) confused. I was thinking of a previous sacd title that linked to amazon. Sorry bout that!

Maybe I should stop and think more before I post . . . Nah!

I guess they would think DVD-A are poison LOL! I think DVD-A's are better:eek:

Last edited:
Thanks for the input on where to find the Steve Stevens...I was hoping for a more reasonable price, or perhaps if someone out there has one to trade ... let me know what you might like to trade for.

Thanks again,
Gabe

Back