• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB - Q8 Deck

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkquad

Anyone have a working Q8 deck for sale... Inexpensive I should say... Ha.. No need to be beautiful just good condition is fine..... But must be in great working condition... Pictures would be a plus..

Thanks, Brent

Bkquad said:
Anyone have a working Q8 deck for sale... Inexpensive I should say... Ha.. No need to be beautiful just good condition is fine..... But must be in great working condition... Pictures would be a plus..
Thanks, Brent

Check on eBay Brent. There are usually lots of them there. I got my Panasonic for twenty bucks. It needed the usual head and transport cleaning, and I probably should get a new belt, but it works great. Stay away from ones with amplifiers and speaker outputs. There are a lot of them floating around, and usually they are pretty cheesy. Good luck. (y) Mike.

Ebay is a good place for that; be prepared to do a little homework to make it work at best. I've totally scrapped the old electronic with a brand new one (just consider that in 30 years there has been a lot of improvement on tape playback electronics, and nowdays we're on the top still) and now it sounds awesome.
MAil me at [email protected] for a couple of tips.

Quadzilla said:
Check on eBay Brent. There are usually lots of them there. I got my Panasonic for twenty bucks. It needed the usual head and transport cleaning, and I probably should get a new belt, but it works great. Stay away from ones with amplifiers and speaker outputs. There are a lot of them floating around, and usually they are pretty cheesy. Good luck. (y) Mike.

Yeah... I'll keep an eye on eBay... Just thought I'd ask here first.. Because I'd rather buy a deck from someone that actually knows about Q8 decks..

Thanks, Brent

Bkquad said:
Yeah... I'll keep an eye on eBay... Just thought I'd ask here first.. Because I'd rather buy a deck from someone that actually knows about Q8 decks..

Thanks, Brent
Email me Brent at Quadbob at prodigy.net I've got a couple of play only decks that could be easily cleaned up for you.

Back