DTS-CD's. What's your latest?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coastin' - Bill Mize with Martha Jacobs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 183
Two more good'uns! (y)

A shame DTS didn't get more of the BTO Quads out on DTS CD! As with the other Mercury DTS discs fidelity is very nice (Ohio Players x 2; Fire and Honey albums).

LOVE the Stills disc...first song is a little overly bright..too bad cuz its a great tune..but otherwise excellent! BTO hasn't arrived yet..

Envious every time I see it its at a price that just aint right, one day maybe !!!

yeah it makes me a little sick every time i pay almost $50 for this stuff...but i stop buying other things so i can buy music! for a girl..no new clothes in almost a year must be some sort of record! lol

yeah it makes me a little sick every time i pay almost $50 for this stuff...but i stop buying other things so i can buy music! for a girl..no new clothes in almost a year must be some sort of record! lol

So true. At the risk of making over-generalizations, I will say that it is strange for a girl. Sure there are female audiophiles and music collectors. It seems even with female collectors, most do not forgo clothing, good food, an uncluttered home, or hygene the way that many male collectors do.

I've lived off of diets of hot dogs and mac and cheese (not even the brand names) for extended periods of time in order to feed my collection. I will wear underwear till it is just an elastic band with scraps of fabric hanging off to feed the collection.

Lol

So true. At the risk of making over-generalizations, I will say that it is strange for a girl. Sure there are female audiophiles and music collectors. It seems even with female collectors, most do not forgo clothing, good food, an uncluttered home, or hygene the way that many male collectors do.

I've lived off of diets of hot dogs and mac and cheese (not even the brand names) for extended periods of time in order to feed my collection. I will wear underwear till it is just an elastic band with scraps of fabric hanging off to feed the collection.

Lol

:ugham: too much information

Lol

thats hilarious! i will forgo SOME things...but you got me right on the rest of it! LoL tho i have been eating a lot of hamburgers and mac n cheese....good wine and steaks are also things of the past! i can only hope the clothes i have don't wear out..else i'll be right there with the guys wearing ratty old tee shirts..etc..!

Record collecting conventions are real troglodyte gatherings! (I guess I'm one of them)

LOL..i guess me too...since 3 of my walls (& ceiling) are painted black..i've been accused of living in a 'cave'!

I always find windows more of a liability than a benefit. Lol

Hahahaha! Free bias lighting. Except at night.

Thats probably bad for the TV though. UV rays smacking it and the extra heat and whatnot.

does definitely impair daytime viewing...but unfortunately no other spot it can go. and luckily it faces south so no 'direct' sun..tho for peace of mind had a fan behind it..until it died! probably should think about getting one/two of the little cooler guys usb jobs... night viewing is covered with a good bias light strip. so fairly well set..just NEED more good multi chnl music!!

Back