Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Street Legal - The Zim 2ch SACD Hybrid

Even though I bought the LP the first day it was out, I haven't played this album in a couple years. Although it is a bit uneven, IMHO, it has two of his very best songs: No Time to Think and Senor (Tales of Yankee Power.) Willie Nelson did a nice cover of Senor, BTW. It also has the single Changing of the Guards. Very nice fidelity!

I need to play all the Dylan SACD's in this box more often.

View attachment 20448

I don't listen to my Dylan SACD's anymore...instead I grab the Hoffman mastered Gold CD...it has the hits that I like and sounds very good...I know you are really "into" Dylan...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Joan Baez: Diamonds and Rust in the Bullring (SACD)

This recording of her 1988 concert in a bullring in Bilbao, Spain is wonderful.

The first half is in English, including Bob Marley's "No Woman No Cry" and The Beatles' "Let It Be".

The second half is in Spanish and this is where she really shines.

Interesting choice Lute...I love the AF version....I wonder how they compare...

Actually, I was listening to the AF SACD. I suppose I should've chosen a photo with AF's cover sleeve. But I just love original album covers. Anyway, I agree they hit a home run with this one!

By chance, you don't mean (or have) AP's upcoming SACD of "Peter, Paul and Mary: In Concert, do you? Is that one available yet? http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/94822/Peter_Paul__Mary-In_Concert-Hybrid_Stereo_SACD

Actually, I was listening to the AF SACD. I suppose I should've chosen a photo with AF's cover sleeve. But I just love original album covers. Anyway, I agree they hit a home run with this one!

By chance, you don't mean (or have) AP's upcoming SACD of "Peter, Paul and Mary: In Concert, do you? Is that one available yet? http://store.acousticsounds.com/d/94822/Peter_Paul__Mary-In_Concert-Hybrid_Stereo_SACD

I'm not interested in that one....in addition to In The Wind I also have THIS ONE..and between those 2..they cover most of the songs that I like...

I'm not interested in that one....in addition to In The Wind I also have THIS ONE..and between those 2..they cover most of the songs that I like...

AF's other Peter, Paul and Mary SACD is on my wish list. Hopefully, it won't take so long to get that one as well.

But... What about Puff? I mean everyone's gotta have that one, right? :banana:

Back