• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! I bought it just yesterday at $117! Trying to cancel and re-buy. Too bad they don’t automatically price guarantee on their own price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, they don't. Sometimes after placing an order they'll offer a further discount as in [example] $2.07 additional taken off at register and if you don't manually change your order to reflect the additional discount you won't get it [this is, of course, on pre~orders]. Keeps you on your toes!

I paid $127 delivered for The White Album from Deep Discount and at the time that was a great deal. Some of our Australian and New Zealand posters are paying as much as $250 for the White album!:eek:

Watch the White Album dip below $100.........it will!

Unfortunately, they don't. Sometimes after placing an order they'll offer a further discount as in [example] $2.07 additional taken off at register and if you don't manually change your order to reflect the additional discount you won't get it [this is, of course, on pre~orders]. Keeps you on your toes!

I paid $127 delivered for The White Album from Deep Discount and at the time that was a great deal. Some of our Australian and New Zealand posters are paying as much as $250 for the White album!:eek:

The BIG deal is gone now...and let me give sjorne props for bringing the Barnes & Noble Black Friday deal to the forum...that won't be topped no matter how long you wait...I wanted to get the WA and Hendrix on the release date...so I bucked my usual trend of looking for the best deal and paid more...no remorse for doing that...but glad others like Baggy cashed in on the B&N deal

The BIG deal is gone now...and let me give sjorne props for bringing the Barnes & Noble Black Friday deal to the forum...that won't be topped no matter how long you wait...I wanted to get the WA and Hendrix on the release date...so I bucked my usual trend of looking for the best deal and paid more...no remorse for doing that...but glad others like Baggy cashed in on the B&N deal

Lately, the ONLY great deals I get from Amazon are UHD 4K and BD discs....B&N and even Target and Best Buy cannot compete [and if they do on very few titles]. Even the shark and ImportCD have better sales than Amazon on SACDs and other music titles especially with the Shark's frequent 15% off sales.

And let's face it, for QUAD SACD titles, D~V is tops...especially their two~fers. Some of the best bargains in hi res music today ....... even over downloads!

Last edited:
A celebration of Fone's 35th Anniversary
20% Off their catalog of Jazz and Classical DSD releases through December 21, 2018.

Label_Sale_Homepage_Banner1.png

35th Anniversary of Fone Records
20% Off Almost 90 DSD Albums + 2 New DSD Releases

Fone Records in Italy is famous for its very high-quality Jazz and Classical music recordings. They are original Analog and DSD 64 recordings that are favorites of many Native DSD listeners.

Giulio Cesare Ricci (known to many in the music world as Signor Ricci or Signoricci) is the producer, engineer, and founder of Fonè Records.
We congratulate Signor Ricci and are happy to help celebrate the label's 35th Anniversary.

To start the celebration, we asked Signor Ricci to select his 35 favorite DSD releases from Fone’s catalog of almost 90 DSD albums.
A difficult task but one that he undertook with enthusiasm.

Next, we added two new Fone releases to the Native DSD Music collection this week. They are Jazz Recordings: Celebrating Fone's 35th Anniversary with a host of the label's top Jazz performers and Il Corno Italiano: Music of Rota, Sinigaglio, Bucci, Moscheles, Donizetti, Rossini, Festa featuring Simone Baroncini, Adriana Marfisa, and Umberto Fanni.

Then we named Fone our DSD Label of the Month. Native DSD is offering a 20% discount on not just Signor Ricci’s 35 DSD favorites but also the entire catalog of 90 DSD releases at the NativeDSD Music store! Just use coupon code 35YEARS at checkout and you will enjoy the savings on these wonderful DSD releases until December 21, 2018. Now that is something to celebrate!

https://www.nativedsd.com/information/fon-celebrates-their-35th-anniversary
https://fonerecords.nativedsd.com/

I contacted Amazon and they wouldn’t adjust the price but they said I could return it and buy another one at the lower price. I may do that when it arrives tomorrow.

I contacted Amazon and they wouldn’t adjust the price but they said I could return it and buy another one at the lower price. I may do that when it arrives tomorrow.

If THEY pay for return postage, then it's worth it. It's a rather large, heavy box set and if if you have to pay to ship it back, then reconsider!

If THEY pay for return postage, then it's worth it. It's a rather large, heavy box set and if if you have to pay to ship it back, then reconsider!

One thing I will say about amazon is that they have the easiest way to cancel an order(if you cancel in time)and the easiest method of returning items...you don't have to pay return postage and they have an option that IMO is great...at least it's great for me...you can return it to an amazon parcel locker...in my case there is one located at a 7 Eleven a few minutes from me...it saves you a trip to the post office and waiting in line...they send you a label which you print and then once you give them the location of the locker they give you a code to use to open a locker...you just leave it in there and you are done..

Last edited:
One thing I will say about amazon is that they have the easiest way to cancel an order(if you cancel in time)and the easiest method of returning items...you don't have to pay return postage and they have an option that IMO is great...at least it's great for me...you can return it to an amazon parcel locker...in my case there is one located at a 7 Eleven a few minutes from me...it saves you a trip to the post office and waiting in line...they send you a label which you print and then once you give them the location of the locker they give you a code to use to open a locker...you just leave it in there and your are done..

I was a little peeved that my White Album boxset arrived from Deep Discount with a tear in the outer skin [which encloses the box set]. It was probably torn when they shipped it to me. It was well boxed and there was no other damage to the contents. It might affect the future 'collectability' factor but I felt shipping it back was too much trouble.

Likewise, my last shipment from Dutton~Vocalion consisting of 5 discs had three slightly cracked cases....so I just replaced them [I'm fussy about such anomalies]. Thankfully, they weren't in Super Jewel SACD cases although I do have replacement cases for them as well.

I'm also fussy about those discs that come wedged in box sets and even digipacks without the spindles....I enclose them in those thin Japanese poly sleeves to protect them against future scratches.

CollectibleNagaoka Anti-Static Inner CD Sleeves (20-Sheet Set)
Audio Accessory
(5) See Customer Reviews(6)
300yen
(324yen Tax incl. in Japan)
US$ 2.64

BTW, these outer covers are also indispensable for protecting those MoFi mini LP SACDs and are relatively inexpensive [US: $1.59 for 20]:

CollectibleNagaoka Gatefold Cardboard Sleeve (mini LP) CD Sleeve Cover (20-Sheet Set)
Audio Accessory

Last edited:
I was a little peeved that my White Album boxset arrived from Deep Discount with a tear in the outer skin [which encloses the box set]. It was probably torn when they shipped it to me. It was well boxed and there was no other damage to the contents. It might affect the future 'collectability' factor but I felt shipping it back was too much trouble.

Likewise, my last shipment from Dutton~Vocalion consisting of 5 discs had three slightly cracked cases....so I just replaced them [I'm fussy about such anomalies]. Thankfully, they weren't in Super Jewel SACD cases although I do have replacement cases for them as well.

I'm also fussy about those discs that come wedged in box sets and even digipacks without the spindles....I enclose them in those thin Japanese poly sleeves to protect them against future scratches
My WA from Bullmoose was dinged also, but you could see on the outer corrigated that there might be a problem and there was. But I also decided to hold it, will rethink using Amazon again even if delivery is beyond the release date (had that issue twice, why I stopped going with Amazon pre-orders).

Just got The White Album from Amazon.com for $95USD which is $144NZD including shipping which is almost $100 cheaper than I can buy it for in NZ which I can't because it's not in stock. Bet it'll get cheaper but ~$20 per disc is fine by me. Hopefully arrive before Christmas so I can have a White Album Christmas here in New Zealand's sweltering heat.

Movie fans will probably know already but Barnes and Noble have got that Criterion 39 movie region-free BD set of Bergman's films 50% off at the moment. It won't ship until Feb but works out at ~$6NZD per movie including shipping. There's a UK release scheduled for next year apparently so not sure if I should wait for that one or not.

Just got The White Album from Amazon.com for $95USD which is $144NZD including shipping which is almost $100 cheaper than I can buy it for in NZ which I can't because it's not in stock. Bet it'll get cheaper but ~$20 per disc is fine by me. Hopefully arrive before Christmas so I can have a White Album Christmas here in New Zealand's sweltering heat.

Movie fans will probably know already but Barnes and Noble have got that Criterion 39 movie region-free BD set of Bergman's films 50% off at the moment. It won't ship until Feb but works out at ~$6NZD per movie including shipping. There's a UK release scheduled for next year apparently so not sure if I should wait for that one or not.

I actually purchased the Ingmar Bergman set from Amazon as it was priced cheaper than Barnes and Noble. A gorgeous set but to find the time to watch 39 films on 30 discs remains a daunting task. Now Amazon has it available from third party vendors ONLY for $379 [US] + s/h. I paid approximately $143 + tax from Amazon!

Glad you were able to purchase the White Album for a decent price.

Back