• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

The Official QQ Sales, Vouchers, Coupons and Discount Codes Megathread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted, but I was recently bitten by post-order price drops on Imagine, so I think I'll tough it out a bit longer, see if it goes any lower... [emoji1696]
There's an Amazon location nearby - I'm going to keep watching a few weeks and if the price drops substantially more I'll just return and get it cheaper (I figure $20 difference or more will be worth my time).

Amazon no longer seems to have it in stock. I'm sure they'll get more, but...

Blu~ray.com which charts current Blu Ray and UHD 4K deals no longer has The White Album on its current 'deals' list. I have a feeling once AmazonUS gets it back in stock, it's going to be considerably more expensive. Methinks the $89.25 deal was the absolute lowest price!

edit: just checked Amazon's latest price: $162.74: https://www.amazon.com/Beatles-Whit...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1543905266&sr=8-1

Sure hope that those on the fence about this box set did pull that trigger @ $89.25!:)

Last edited:
1543928558529.png

ImportCDs 10% off

Blu~ray.com which charts current Blu Ray and UHD 4K deals no longer has The White Album on its current 'deals' list. I have a feeling once AmazonUS gets it back in stock, it's going to be considerably more expensive. Methinks the $89.25 deal was the absolute lowest price!

edit: just checked Amazon's latest price: $162.74: https://www.amazon.com/Beatles-Whit...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1543905266&sr=8-1

Sure hope that those on the fence about this box set did pull that trigger @ $89.25!:)

I got it a few days ago when it was $117, then was going to return it and buy it at $89, but was too slow to pull the trigger. Oh well. I guess $117 isn’t so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got it a few days ago when it was $117, then was going to return it and buy it at $89, but was too slow to pull the trigger. Oh well. I guess $117 isn’t so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me "cheer" you up a bit...I paid $148 for my copy...because I wanted it on the release day...which I got...and the same with Electric Ladyland...both were received on release day in the same order...so with tax it was $181...and I have NO buyers remorse at all:D..I'll make it up on other "deals"...

I would caution those folks that didn't jump on that price...don't wait too long...after all this is The Beatles we are talking about...and once the price goes up...it might be a LONG wait for it to come down...I doubt if the warehouse specials for "like new" or "very good" will be in the $89 range...but the good news is that because of less than stellar packing by amazon....I'm sure they will have some warehouse deals...but you might have to accept some cosmetic damage.....

Hi all I copies this from my other post on a thread I started in another forum.....not sure which 1 I should have put it in

I'd like to start a new forum or at least a thread for folks looking for deals on multi-channel discs and/or box sets that contain them. So here goes just today for example

Amazon.com has these deals

The Beatles / The White Album 6CD+Blu Ray super deluxe – $89.25
Paul McCartney & Wings / Wild Life super deluxe – $97.88
John Lennon / Imagine super deluxe 4CD+2 x blu-ray – $50.69
Bob Dylan / More Blood, More Tracks 6CD deluxe – $76.03
Jethro Tull / This Was 3CD+DVD 50th anniversary set – $26.53
Led Zeppelin / The Song Remains The Same (Super Deluxe) 2CD, 4LP, 3DVD - $137.88

Yes I know that TSRTS on Amazon UK was $104 US delivered to USA for almost a week until they put the price back up to like GBP 180

Lets get this started....Anyone else into contributing?

Hi all I copies this from my other post on a thread I started in another forum.....not sure which 1 I should have put it in

I'd like to start a new forum or at least a thread for folks looking for deals on multi-channel discs and/or box sets that contain them. So here goes just today for example

Amazon.com has these deals

The Beatles / The White Album 6CD+Blu Ray super deluxe – $89.25
Paul McCartney & Wings / Wild Life super deluxe – $97.88
John Lennon / Imagine super deluxe 4CD+2 x blu-ray – $50.69
Bob Dylan / More Blood, More Tracks 6CD deluxe – $76.03
Jethro Tull / This Was 3CD+DVD 50th anniversary set – $26.53
Led Zeppelin / The Song Remains The Same (Super Deluxe) 2CD, 4LP, 3DVD - $137.88

Yes I know that TSRTS on Amazon UK was $104 US delivered to USA for almost a week until they put the price back up to like GBP 180

Lets get this started....Anyone else into contributing?
Yes I know that the Beatles set is sold out

Back