Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a big King Crimson fan at all and I did not really like 21st Century------- at all, I much preferred the later KC 5.1's better. I watched Life In Surround and Mike convinced me to give the 2019 5.1 a try and I really like it, sounds so much better than the earlier surround version.
View attachment 44320
I could say exactly the same. This 50th won me over, after being cold to the album before.

Lets keep the Prog Flag Flying. Ayreon-The Source 5.1.
81dodEoWQqL._SS500_.jpg

Oh Shit!
1575087601904.png
is it Mushroom, or
1575087652473.png
is it Mushroam?

Does it really matter? It's mos' def' beyond the gate--that much is four shore. Definitely takes me back to simpler daze of chartreuse haze consciousness raise that particular phase when pixel arrays of midsummer days distort my gaze as eye stare into the blistered sun's blaze and get lost in a maze of twisted phrase spitting pseudo praise of yeahs and nays leaving me fazed and all alone in my chaise dreading the day when the piper gets paid at the gates of dawn in the room beyond the mush roam gate. Know what I'm saying? Know what I mean?

Last edited:
Listening to this DVD-A, it's easy to forget that Keys was only 20 when she released her debut

View attachment 44328 Alicia Keys Songs in A Minor

Sounds GREAT! Tasteful, subtle mix. I still think it's her best effort . . . certainly her best--and only--in surround!

Believe it or not, I've never heard this one......would have seemed like a likely purchase. Just didn't.

Oh Shit!
View attachment 44325 is it Mushroom, or
View attachment 44326 is it Mushroam?

Does it really matter? It's mos' def' beyond the gate--that much is four shore. Definitely takes me back to simpler daze of chartreuse haze consciousness raise that particular phase when pixel arrays of midsummer days distort my gaze as eye stare into the sun's blaze and get lost in a maze of twisted phrase spitting pseudo praise of yeahs and nays leaving me fazed and all alone in my chaise dreading the day when the piper gets paid at the gates of dawn in the room beyond the mush roam gate. Know what I'm saying? Know what I mean?

Such poetic prose Clem.
Whose a poet and don't know it!! :)

So....did you like it?...:unsure::D

Rickardo Wakemundo : Thee multiple multichannel wives o' 'ee's 'enry the eighth 'ee is! 🤩

and here's his message in the music;

pass me a turkey drumstick or i shall relieve you of your brainbox!

hey! its turkey time! where's my strummer drummers!!

ORF WITH HER *#%$@&£ HEAD DOUBLEPLUSQUICK if not sooner!!!! 🤯

Back