Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wallflowers Rebel, Sweetheart
DualDisc DVD-A 48/24 5.1
FB_IMG_1576201053408.jpg

I listened to Pet Sounds DVD audio yesterday on a long drive in the Acura trying to understand what people see in this album I mean it's ok but not my idea of outstanding music Not talking about the surround qualities, just the music itself

I NEVER thought I would find this one for a reasonable price

1576249686156.png
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers The Live Anthology

How did I do it? You know! The @edisonbaggins patented Life In Surround method--I patiently crouched like a beast in the jungle for over a year and pounced when I saw the chance. I am 2 hours and 24 tracks in, and it's everything our poll promises

Last edited:
I NEVER thought I would find this one for a reasonable price

View attachment 44593 Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers The Live Anthology

How did I do it? You know! The @edisonbaggins patented Life In Surround method--I patiently crouched like a beast in the jungle for over a year and pounced when I saw the chance. I am 2 hours and 24 tracks in, and it's everything our poll promises
That's a real good one.

I listened to Pet Sounds DVD audio yesterday on a long drive in the Acura trying to understand what people see in this album I mean it's ok but not my idea of outstanding music Not talking about the surround qualities, just the music itself
Is it the first time you’ve heard it? If so, many people have felt this way (including myself), but it’s a grower. Worth re-listening.

Lol maybe it was the lack of acid that did it. Not my first time but I'll admit I have not listened to it much. I will go back to it a couple more times and maybe at least get some wine into me first that always helps my enjoyment of the tunes I'm listening to.

Lol maybe it was the lack of acid that did it. Not my first time but I'll admit I have not listened to it much. I will go back to it a couple more times and maybe at least get some wine into me first that always helps my enjoyment of the tunes I'm listening to.

Just focus on harmonies...outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHEW! Just finished all 62 tracks, 4:47:54 of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers The Live Anthology! One word: EPIC
Thought I would return to Attila's @Djabe post and check out
1576278390485.png
Djabe Witchi Tai To

Phenomenal!
Fun fact: Witchi-Tai-To won a 2000 Hungarian Music Award as Best World Music Album of the Year.

Last edited:
WHEW! Just finished all 62 tracks, 4:47:54 minutes of Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers The Live Anthology! One word: EPIC
Thought I would return to Attila's @Djabe post and check out
View attachment 44600
Djabe Witchi Tai To

Phenomenal! Fun fact: Witchi-Tai-To won a 2000 Hungarian Music Award as Best World Music Album of the Year.

Great Djabe Album, Clement. Deserving of all its accolades. Am currently listening [in stereo] to Tidal's newest addition: over 4 hours of remastered Pink Floyd: The Later Years. May have to reneg and order the box set. So far all the buzz on this massive undertaking is it's a MUST BUY.

I'm with you here. A critically acclaimed album that I don't get at all (and I took A LOT of acid in the 80's).

Back