The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure how I feel about that beyond "old", as another football player from my youth dies.

Hard to feel sad or sorry after the path he took later in life.
Whatever we feel one way or the other, I always thought that OJ Simpson would die from stupidity rather than a disease. Unbelievable behavior from this dude that had EVERYTHING going for him.

Ahmad and Phylicia Rashad’s wedding photo:
IMG_6156.jpeg

Last edited:
A lot of great clips from those PS movies with OJ in them. Maybe that's the best way to remember him.

When you mess up big time, things like this are not what you are remembered for.

This talented kid Rashee Rice might find that out soon enough. Andy Reid must be pulling out what little hair he has left.

this episode of Police Squad was plain ol bizarre

It still amazes me that OJ drove just a plain Ford Bronco.

When you mess up big time, things like this are not what you are remembered for.

This talented kid Rashee Rice might find that out soon enough. Andy Reid must be pulling out what little hair he has left.

It still amazes me that OJ drove just a plain Ford Bronco.
When I saw his total disregard and disrespect for everyone else and everything else in that surveillance footage, I hope they throw the book at Rice and make an example out of him. Who the eff does he think he is. What a douche. To me the video evidence is just as condemning as a similar football player named Rice experienced several years ago in and elevator.
I hope the NFL suspends him indefinitely. Maybe he'll learn some respect when he can no longer afford a Maserati.

When I saw his total disregard and disrespect for everyone else and everything else in that surveillance footage, I hope they throw the book at Rice and make an example out of him. Who the eff does he think he is. What a douche. To me the video evidence is just as condemning as a similar football player named Rice experienced several years ago in and elevator.
I hope the NFL suspends him indefinitely. Maybe he'll learn some respect when he can no longer afford a Maserati.
Unfortunately the Chiefs are no strangers to tragic or scandalous events. It wasn't that long ago Britt Reid drove drunk & caused life changing injury to a family pulled over to the side of a highway entrance ramp. And there was a player, Jovan Belcher, who murdered his girlfriend than came the Chiefs HQ waving a gun around & threatening people. He shot himself and an autopsy showed he had CTE. I think this was just before Andy Reid joined up, but I do know he only played for us a few seasons.

The difference between Simpson & Rashee Rice is the former had chance to build a respected career as an athlete and other achievements as well. Rice is early on in the NFL & hopefully his career has ended. Again the difference between Rice & Belcher is Rice is newish & probably has no CTE to explain for this. Pure arrogant foolishness.

I see also the police recovered 10.8 grams pot from the vehicles (another felony in TX) and a $16,500 check made out to Rice along with a Chiefs playbook. What a shit head.

Unfortunately the Chiefs are no strangers to tragic or scandalous events. It wasn't that long ago Britt Reid drove drunk & caused life changing injury to a family pulled over to the side of a highway entrance ramp. And there was a player, Jovan Belcher, who murdered his girlfriend than came the Chiefs HQ waving a gun around & threatening people. He shot himself and an autopsy showed he had CTE. I think this was just before Andy Reid joined up, but I do know he only played for us a few seasons.

The difference between Simpson & Rashee Rice is the former had chance to build a respected career as an athlete and other achievements as well. Rice is early on in the NFL & hopefully his career has ended. Again the difference between Rice & Belcher is Rice is newish & probably has no CTE to explain for this. Pure arrogant foolishness.

I see also the police recovered 10.8 grams pot from the vehicles (another felony in TX) and a $16,500 check made out to Rice along with a Chiefs playbook. What a shit head.

You're telling a Ravens fan about bad behavior amongst players....LOL
I was comparing Rashee Rice to Ray Rice because they were both captured on surveillance cameras committing their respective crimes. If you recall, Ray Rice got caught clocking his girlfriend with a punch in the face in an elevator. Once you get caught on camera there really isn't a lot of wiggle room for explaining away the transgression.
Heck, ex-Ravens player Tyrrell Suggs is in the news today for pulling a gun in a road rage incident in a fast food drive through in Arizona. At least his football career is behind him.
It never ends.

Back