Ricky's Audio Video Barn Build Project

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have made some adjustments in the audio plan of this project as time and research - and suggestions from QQ members - have occurred. What started out as a 9.4.4 Atmos set up is now going to be a 7.2.4 Atmos set up. I dont need the Atmos Wide surrounds and the 4 Subs was overkill in this size room - 2 subs will be just fine. Thanks for all your help QQ members
Where are you going to put the two subs? I think that your present setup has them both in the front. I've seen rigs with one in the front and the other in the back. The theory is that it balances the bass throughout the room, a la Lexicon Logic7.

Where are you going to put the two subs? I think that your present setup has them both in the front. I've seen rigs with one in the front and the other in the back. The theory is that it balances the bass throughout the room, a la Lexicon Logic7.
You don't subscribe to the massive subs in front, blasting your body with low frequency? :p

Best Of The Tubes

but - the job is incomplete. ! One more tube needs to go in. Ran short of material -picked up more late today. Will go out tomorrow and finish the job
Hence why one trench is still open
345atmostubes.jpg

Back