Guns N‘ Roses - Appetite For Destruction Locked N’ Loaded Edition

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, having given it some thought...
I have cancelled my order for this. I just can't justify the cost for something I really don't want to share with my kiddo and that Mrs. Bags would only tolerate, at best.
Serendipitously, I was able to put that money toward Tom Petty's Live Anthology mega deluxe for around the same price!
I will gladly share the hell out of that with my family.

If they release a much more modest package I will again consider this title.

Last edited:
So, having given it some thought...
I have cancelled my order for this. I just can't justify the cost for something I really don't want to share with my kiddo and that Mr. Bags would only tolerate, at best.
Serendipitously, I was able to put that money toward Tom Petty's Live Anthology mega deluxe for around the same price!
I will gladly share the hell out of that with my family.

If they release a much more modest package I will again consider this title.

Wow...you picked up the Anthology set for about the same price!...Now that is a good deal....that blu ray is just incredible with the volume of songs you get...if I had to choose between the 2 I'd take the Anthology disc in a heartbeat.....well done Baggs(y)...I was hoping that they might reissue that blu ray after Tom's death...if that was a standalone blu ray they could sell a ton of those..

Wow...you picked up the Anthology set for about the same price!...Now that is a good deal....that blu ray is just incredible with the volume of songs you get...if I had to choose between the 2 I'd take the Anthology disc in a heartbeat.....well done Baggs(y)...I was hoping that they might reissue that blu ray after Tom's death...if that was a standalone blu ray they could sell a ton of those..
Yeah, was just randomly checking seller's lists from items in my watch list on eBay. Saw that, messaged the seller to confirm all the items, etc. and snagged it instantly when he responded.
Thanks, I'm pretty happy to get the chance to celebrate some TP when I get home.

Can I press LIKE Twice, Clint? A GREAT price [ImportCD doesn't charge me sales tax] (y)(y) And what's the likelihood they'll have another one of their 10% off site wide sales before GnR's release date [6/29] or am I being presumptuous?

There is another one Ralphie...TAKE 10 is the promo code....HERE

Well, I finally cleaned up all my pre-orders. I cancelled Deep Discount, my older Import CD order and my Bullmoose order. Re-ordered from Import to get for $124 shipped......and yes Clint....Paypal credit finally started working...so I went that route.

I'll wait to cancel my Amazon order at the last minute...just in case they do something silly like drop the price to $75 :)

Well, I finally cleaned up all my pre-orders. I cancelled Deep Discount, my older Import CD order and my Bullmoose order. Re-ordered from Import to get for $124 shipped......and yes Clint....Paypal credit finally started working...so I went that route.

I'll wait to cancel my Amazon order at the last minute...just in case they do something silly like drop the price to $75
:)

Well, Gene, I and I know Clinty are justifiably proud of you for 'cleaning' up your orders but I can almost assure you that the only way you'll procure Appetite from AmazonUS for $75 is if you wait a year until they 'blow it out' as a used, like new Warehouse Special.

For you, Gene, to wait a full year, or so, for that to happen is akin to:

Last edited:
Well, Gene, I and I know Clinty are justifiably proud of you for 'cleaning' up your orders but I can almost assure you that the only way you'll procure Appetite from AmazonUS for $75 is if you wait a year until they 'blow it out' as a used, like new Warehouse Special.

Ralphie...baby steps my friend...when G does something positive....encourage him...don't project ahead....take what you can get and be happy:unsure:

Ralphie...baby steps my friend...when G does something positive....encourage him...don't project ahead....take what you can get and be happy:unsure:

LMAO...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Just did the same thing, keeping the Amazon order live and reordering from importcds. This will be the first non-classical megabox I've purchased new, and I doubt it will be part of a trend. I personally think this is the best debut record, and maybe even the best hard rock record, ever (not looking to defend that position, personal taste), so I'm breaking my rule of waiting for Warehouse Deals.

Just did the same thing, keeping the Amazon order live and reordering from importcds. This will be the first non-classical megabox I've purchased new, and I doubt it will be part of a trend. I personally think this is the best debut record, and maybe even the best hard rock record, ever (not looking to defend that position, personal taste), so I'm breaking my rule of waiting for Warehouse Deals.

I love to see that type of emotion(y)that's what some music can do to us...we spend so much time with the details...that the music gets pushed aside...and when you find that special music that reaches you...it's such a rewarding experience...makes it all worthwhile:SG and to get this album....so many years from it's debut...well...that is priceless and something I doubt anybody on here saw coming....it was certainly a well guarded secret...

I love to see that type of emotion(y)that's what some music can do to us...we spend so much time with the details...that the music gets pushed aside...and when you find that special music that reaches you...it's such a rewarding experience...makes it all worthwhile:SG and to get this album....so many years from it's debut...well...that is priceless and something I doubt anybody on here saw coming....it was certainly a well guarded secret...
I'm still pretty fired up about it.....consider it sick curiosity...I mean...I never listen to this album anymore...ever....but the idea of multi-channel simply has me way too curious.

I wonder if ES has ever tackled a band like this....I should say an album like this? It's pretty damn raw and not very polished.....I really do wonder...

I'm not concerned about what ES will do...BUT I am concerned about the mastering...which he won't be doing...that is going to be the key....supposedly it's going to be remastered for the first time..

I wonder if ES has ever tackled a band like this....I should say an album like this? It's pretty damn raw and not very polished.....I really do wonder...

I'd say the closest thing to this that ES has done is that Skynyrd hits comp on DVD-A, which turned out quite well IMO. We'll see how it turns out, but I'm excited for sure!

Back