What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's 9.45 here in my home town of Wantage UK...

CMON AMAZON ...

My patience is wearing thin.
Its only 3 packages!!.

The postman has passed me by this morning leaving nothing, but Hendrix and Tull are out for delivery by Amazon from a distribution centre 30 miles away, so should be here soon.
Who knows where Marillion is, no tracking on that one, as for The Beatles, Burning Shed posted on facebook that they had only just got their delivery (Thursday) so would be shipped today (Friday) can't imagine it'll get here tomorrow, so probably Monday for that.

According the USPS, Hendrix will be on my doorstep tomorrow (Saturday) from Bull Moose! Thank God.......getting a little greedy, I Know. I worried it may be delayed till next week.

So, since I'm buried all day today with my son's wedding...pictures...reception....drunk people (ugh)...I won't be able to listen to Tull or Hendrix till tomorrow when all calms down.

Oh, and tomorrow night is REO Speedwagon in Champaign. 4th row center...aisle seats.

Forgot to update

All three arrived safe and sound at 1233 preciously.

Thanks Amazon
Yea, got my Hendrix and Tull, listened to them both now, they're both pretty good, and I've had an email from the Shed that the White Album is dispatched and I should get it tomorrow so all is good!

So after last weeks arrivals my list is much depleted, so I'm waiting on:

Rush - Hemispheres (40th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition)
Be Bop Deluxe - Sunburst Finish, 3CD/1DVD Limited Edition Deluxe Boxset
Tomita - Clair De Lune utimate edition
Ayreon - Into The Electric Castle (20th Anniversary) corrected DVD

Beggars Banquet: 2 SACDs Stereo/Mono in that 'sexy' 7" packaging with a toilet on the cover

2001 A Space Odyssey: UHD Native 4K Remaster

The Ingmar Bergman Collection: 40 remastered Criterion BD~Vs on 30 discs [most 4K remastered] in Glorious Monaural Sound!

Bob James: Expresso Stereo SACD

Marillion: Clutching at Straws

Hadyn Variations: MDG multichannel SACD

The Chic Organization [5 RBCDs of disco DIVAs CHIC, one RBCD containing 7" remixes .....remastering assisted by Nile Rodgers]

A NEW 4K Projector that does 3D for Christmas! Won't fit down the chimney...but neither will Santa at his current weight of 275 lbs.

And about 1000 titles that SHOULD be remixed/remastered in 5.1 Sound by remixers WHO KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING.

Last edited:
The latest Marillion and of course the Hendrix AXIS SACD and a couple of titles you guys recommended and I just had to have . . . most ordered from overseas and so will take a while. Fine. Been a hell of a November so far! I plan to take a break in December. Honest. Um, maybe. . . .

edit: forgot that I also have the Be-Bop Deluxe on order, too!

Last edited:
All I have left to receive are the following:

Marillion - "Clutching at Straws" (4CD/Blu-Ray deluxe edition)
Be-Bop Deluxe - "Sunburst Finish" (3CD/DVD-V deluxe edition)
Steven Wilson - "Home Invasion" (2CD/Blu-Ray)

And I still need to buy the Multichannel SACD edition of "Bitches Brew"

:)

I've basically bought everything that I wanted to buy for 2018, so what am I waiting on now?

The first big announcement for 2019!
What will it be?!
I'm hoping for "Animals"! (Or "The Seeds of Love")

:)
I'm with you.....I'm "caught" up for now. Wow, what a year! My shelf is literally falling out of the closet. I have piles of box sets on the floor now. Geez....

I'm with you.....I'm "caught" up for now. Wow, what a year! My shelf is literally falling out of the closet. I have piles of box sets on the floor now. Geez....

At least you can SEE your floor. I'm still expecting Sunburst Finish, Marillion: Clutching at Straws, Beggars Banquet [7" packaging] and about 10 ~ 12 UHD4K movies which AmazonUK was blowing out cheaply on Black Friday.

And my DNA kit from Ancestry.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOS
Back