What Are You Waiting On? (Surround Only)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the day I would wait for the Doobies(to smoke)and I'm still waiting on them to listen to....and I want to revisit my youth and be able to walk around to strangers and look them in the eye and say "Purple Haze"..so I need that Hendrix Stereo SACD...

So you're gonna light up when Rhino releases the Doobie box set and/or when you [finally] receive ARE YOU EXPERIENCED?

effects-of-cannabis.jpg

Guess I couldn't stand the thought of not having anything on order....so I listened to some youtube samples and decided to buy this single title from Vocalion's latest. :) Yep, way out on a limb here.... :)

View attachment 36770

the Quad mixes are great and sound quality's fab! did you get their Citizen Kane and A Little Night Music discs already?
fantastic surround on those two also!

the Quad mixes are great and sound quality's fab! did you get their Citizen Kane and A Little Night Music discs already?
fantastic surround on those two also!
No, I had all 3 in my cart and listened to them again and opted out on them. I figured the surround was fabulous though...especially that semi-opera stuff. :whistle:

Marillion: Clutching at Straws

Billy Joel: The Stranger [Japanese 5.1 in 7" Packaging]

Rolling Stones: Beggars Banquet [Japanese SACD/Mono/Stereo in 7" packaging]

2001: A Space ODYSSEY [UHD 4K deluxe remaster]

Jimi Hendrix: Are You Experienced [SACD/Stereo]

So many threads to choose from so many threads to see, it took till now to find this one and find my four fab musketeers :smokin

Before I get on-topic and say I'm still waiting on this Sibelius box set arriving - so much for leaving the on-topic chat till last - apparently, the most heinous crime in Greek mythology after uncalled-for murder and rape was failing in one's duties as a host. Failing to practice xenia to the best of one's ability for the sincere comfort and betterment of guests would see one get smote, with extreme prejudice, by a certain thunderbolt from a certain Zeus sitting atop a certain Mt. Olympus. And thanks to Zeus, we who were turned away from the mount on high and denied our fill of super audio ambrosia and the merriment of multichannel chit chat, have found refuge and sweet solace here on earthly Earth at Jon's place, quadraphonicquad.com.
:51QQ

So many threads to choose from so many threads to see, it took till now to find this one and find my four fab musketeers :smokin

Before I get on-topic and say I'm still waiting on this Sibelius box set arriving - so much for leaving the on-topic chat till last - apparently, the most heinous crime in Greek mythology after uncalled-for murder and rape was failing in one's duties as a host. Failing to practice xenia to the best of one's ability for the sincere comfort and betterment of guests would see one get smote, with extreme prejudice, by a certain thunderbolt from a certain Zeus sitting atop a certain Mt. Olympus. And thanks to Zeus, we who were turned away from the mount on high and denied our fill of super audio ambrosia and the merriment of multichannel chit chat, have found refuge and sweet solace here on earthly Earth at Jon's place, quadraphonicquad.com.
:51QQ

Spoken like a TRUE Mount Olympian, Derek. While Zeus turned his 'enterprise' into a money making machine sans all the chit chat [comments don't count] with no means of verily expressing oneself, Jon Urban welcomed one and all, classicists and heavy metal punkers alike to his 24/7 chatfest forum.

tumblr_lhlyznEAFo1qhemb2o1_1280.jpg

Delivery of the Smyth Realiser A16, hopefully before Spring 2019.

The next Dutton Vocalion announcement.

Are You Experienced? stereo/mono SACD.

Joan Armatrading stereo SACD scheduled for 2019 release.

The 50th Anniversary of Abbey Road, hopefully with the release of a WA type surround mix.

Back